The Raid: Redemption

• Director: Gareth Evans
  • Writers: Gareth Evans
  • Stars: Iko Uwais, Ananda George and Ray Sahetapy
  • Release Date: March 2012
  • Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

The Raid: Redemption full movie

When there’s nowhere left to run or hide… you fight or die.

The Raid: Redemption online stream

To watch The Raid: Redemption streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

The Raid: Redemption download

To download The Raid: Redemption simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream The Raid: Redemption online in HQ

Download The Raid: Redemption for free online

Recent terms about the film:

• the raid stream
  • the raid redemption stream
  • the raid redemption streaming
  • the raid streaming
  • watch the raid redemption online free
  • the raid redemption free online
  • watch the raid online
  • watch raid redemption online
  • watch the raid redemption
  • the raid redemption full movie online free

131 Responses to “The Raid: Redemption”

1. lauryn says:

I have been seeking The Raid: Redemption streaming free online for a long time, I came across torrent downloads for The Raid: Redemption in many places although I prefer to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming free online. The product quality on the The Raid: Redemption stream was excellent and overall I found the film to end up superb.

2. cyrstal says:

If you’re looking for some type of poems some exalted extraordinary arc that pulls this narrative out of the run-of-the-mill you’ll not locate it here. The Raid: Redemption online is…gripping from beginning to end.

3. thao says:

I just lack the attention span to successfully watch The Raid: Redemption streaming

4. velvet says:

very good movie. I rate The Raid: Redemption a 8.5/10

5. hope says:

The Raid: Redemption online gets on to a very good beginning, yet ultimately gets caught up in doubtful plotting and poor characterization.

6. altha says:

Typically I really appreciate this kind of movies however The Raid: Redemption was way too predictable, slow-moving, uninteresting, plus the story was actually ridiculous and lame. We kept viewing, waiting for it to get better but it never ever did. Should you decide to watch it simply accept the truth that this is time spent you will not claim back like I ended up doing. I wish I didn’t spend this time in order to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming.

7. maurine says:

I had a totally fine time watching The Raid: Redemption online and the tricks of its three movie stars

8. portia says:

great movie. I give The Raid: Redemption a 8.5/10

9. clyde says:

For you to watch The Raid: Redemption online is as unpleasant as expected, so in the event that you actually have possibly the slightest inclination towards hypochondria, you need to stay a long way away.

10. christian says:

I’ve been looking for tips on how to watch movies online without charge for quite a while now yet usually ended up finding web sites which are only knockoffs. I was told that they\’d the free movies online yet after clicking via a few advertisements and stuff I always wound up with nothing at all. The particular search words I oftentimes tried were for example watch movie online free net and watch movie online free net or watch movie online free net but I always wound up with fake web sites, I dislike it when I feel cheated. This site on the other hand is the genuine article, I managed to watch The Raid: Redemption online with no issues in any way. I am quite pleased with this and I will be coming back for sure.

11. zulema says:

When i was looking for free streaming movies no downloads The Raid: Redemption online and after going through a number of terrible web-sites I stumbled upon this one. I was able to watch The Raid: Redemption online with no problems whatsoever and I’m quite pleased. Thank you and take care!

12. felisha says:

The Raid: Redemption online is fast paced and non-reusable. For action that are a lot.} For people wanting more, take a look elsewhere.

13. lakia says:

The Raid: Redemption is a good movie. i enjoyed it. a little predictable. It’s well worth the while if you want to watch The Raid: Redemption online

14. bella says:

Not a bad film, but agree with the majority of the other responses that it really is slow throughout places and foreseeable. I quote The Raid: Redemption online 7/10

15. ellamae says:

very good movie. I give The Raid: Redemption a 9/10

16. janey says:

I enjoy The Raid: Redemption streaming

17. branden says:

I like The Raid: Redemption streaming

18. julio says:

The Raid: Redemption streaming is fast moving and disposable. Those that are action movie they’ll be plenty.} For people seeking more, look anywhere else.

19. rich says:

I just do not have the attention span to successfully watch The Raid: Redemption streaming

20. sandra says:

I had been looking for free streaming movies for mac The Raid: Redemption online and after going through a number of poor websites I found this one. I surely could watch The Raid: Redemption online without problems at all and I am very content. Thank you and take care!

21. timmy says:

great movie. I rate The Raid: Redemption a 8.5/10

22. iona says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i put in the time to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming but it did not really get rolling and also lacked the killer edge to it

23. perry says:

The Raid: Redemption online gets off to an exceptionally powerful beginning, but eventually gets caught up in doubtful planning and poor characterization.

24. roseanne says:

wow just what a excellent film. I was heading to see The Raid: Redemption in the movie theater but rather I saw it right here for cost-free

25. angelic says:

If you’re searching for some kind of verses some exalted impressive arc that pulls this plot out and about of the extraordinary you won’t find it here. The Raid: Redemption online is…gripping from beginning to end.

26. gennie says:

I’ve been on the lookout for methods to download movies without cost for some time now but constantly ended up discovering websites which were simply just knockoffs. I was told that they the full free movies but just after clicking thru a number of advertisements and things I were left with nothing. The particular search phrases I often tried were for instance free watch movie websites and free watch movie websites or free watch movie websites but I always were left with bogus websites, I dislike it whenever I come to feel cheated. This site on the other hand is the real thing, I managed to watch The Raid: Redemption online without any issues whatsoever. I am quite happy with this and I will be coming back for sure.

27. halina says:

The Raid: Redemption online is fast moving and disposable. Those that are action movie that are lots.} For all those seeking more, start looking anywhere else.

28. reita says:

The Raid: Redemption online takes on to an exceptionally strong beginning, but eventually gets over-involved in doubtful plotting in addition to fragile characterization.

29. jasper says:

As i had been looking for free streaming movies on iphone The Raid: Redemption on the internet and after going through a number of poor sites I stumbled upon this one. I surely could watch The Raid: Redemption online without problems in any way and I’m very happy. Many thanks and take care!

30. gina says:

The Raid: Redemption: I assume it’s true that most streaming motion pictures around fascinating burglars fascinate the audience’s wish to watch exactly what it really is like to live an unconventional lifestyle, even if that desire is held merely for the length of the free movie streaming. But no such free film streaming that I’ve ever previously observed has ached more together with desire on the part of the fascinating criminals for a different lifestyle compared to one they have compared to The Raid: Redemption does. And that also invests this delightfully clever, convention-busting film The Raid: Redemption with an increase of soul than you would be expecting, simply because it’s not just a dilemma concerning plot — as the majority of streaming movie downloads concerning con performers frequently are — and not simply a dilemma with regards to streaming movie downloads — because a small number of streaming movie downloads possibly even care to try: it really is a dilemma with regards to character and possible and standpoint and peopleI found that The Raid: Redemption internet streaming to end up being splendid.

31. elanor says:

The Raid: Redemption: I assume it’s true that all free movie streaming about attractive criminals capture the fancy of the audience’s desire to watch what it’s like to live an unusual life, despite the fact that that desire is held barely for the period of the streaming motion picture. However , no such free streaming video that I’ve previously witnessed has ached more together with yearning on the part of the attractive bad guys to get a distinctive daily life compared to one they may have as opposed to The Raid: Redemption does indeed. And that also invests this delightfully clever, convention-busting film The Raid: Redemption with an increase of soul than you would be expecting, simply because it is not only a puzzle about storyline — as the majority of streaming movies about con artists normally happen to be — and not simply a puzzle regarding movies — as few movies possibly care to try: it’s a dilemma concerning character and possible and point of view and individualsI found that The Raid: Redemption download to be superb.

32. roma says:

I love The Raid: Redemption

33. javier says:

I have been looking for new ways to download movies without charge for a while now yet consistently ended up finding websites that were just knockoffs. They said they\’d the free movies online but just after clicking thru a number of adverts and stuff I were left with nothing at all. The particular search words I often tried were for example free to watch movie trailers new movie trailers and free to watch movie trailers new movie trailers or free to watch movie trailers new movie trailers however I usually were left with fake websites, I dislike it when I come to feel cheated. This website on the other hand is the genuine article, I was able to watch The Raid: Redemption online with no problems at all. I\’m quite happy about this and I will be coming back again for sure.

34. claudio says:

I like The Raid: Redemption

35. margart says:

I loved The Raid: Redemption online it turned out simply very good.

36. shona says:

incredible what a amazing movie. I was going to view The Raid: Redemption in the cinema but instead I watched it here for 100 % free

37. enda says:

Dissapointing. I invested the hours to watch The Raid: Redemption online yet it did not really get rolling and also was lacking the killer edge to it

38. lessie says:

I like The Raid: Redemption

39. ladawn says:

Dissapointing. I invested the time to watch The Raid: Redemption online however it really didn’t get rolling and also didn’t have the killer edge to it

40. wilfred says:

We had a totally fine time watching The Raid: Redemption online as well as the antics of its three stars

41. michiko says:

I seriously enjoyed The Raid: Redemption.

42. shandra says:

Generally My spouse and i really appreciate this kind of type of movies however The Raid: Redemption turned out to be way too foreseeable, slow, boring, and the script was absurd and boring. We kept viewing, looking forward to it to get more enticing however it never did. Should you decide to watch it just recognize the undeniable fact that this is time spent you will never recover just like I ended up doing. I wish I did not spend this time to watch The Raid: Redemption online.

43. twana says:

The massive stunts along with action sequences purely wear out the mind

44. joane says:

To watch The Raid: Redemption online is definitely as unpleasant as predicted, thus in case you actually have got even a slightest inclination towards hypochondria, you’ll want to keep well away.

45. ima says:

The Raid: Redemption is the best movie manufactured to date about a epidemic.

46. barrett says:

Spectacular movie…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. yet a very good film (regardless of the other remarks)

47. huey says:

I actually appreciated The Raid: Redemption streaming it turned out utterly very good.

48. isaias says:

very good movie. I give The Raid: Redemption a 8/10

49. deloras says:

I have been in search of The Raid: Redemption download for free online for some time, I found torrent downloads for The Raid: Redemption in several areas nonetheless I prefer to view The Raid: Redemption online free. The standard on the The Raid: Redemption streaming was good and overall I found the film to end up being great.

50. tommye says:

The Raid: Redemption streaming is fast paced and non-reusable. For action fans, {that will be plenty.} For those seeking a great deal more, start looking somewhere else.

51. yolande says:

I liked The Raid: Redemption online it was utterly very good.

52. malcom says:

I actually enjoyed The Raid: Redemption streaming it was actually utterly good.

53. julee says:

The Raid: Redemption is the perfect movie. i enjoyed it. a little bit foreseeable. It is well worth it if you want to watch The Raid: Redemption online

54. cruz says:

To watch The Raid: Redemption online is just as awkward as predicted, so in the event you actually have possibly a tiniest tendency toward hypochondria, you’ll want to stay a long way away.

55. mila says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Raid: Redemption online yet it didn’t really get started and was lacking a killer edge to it

56. bethanie says:

I simply lack the attention span in order to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming

57. trang says:

Dissapointing. I put in the hours to watch The Raid: Redemption online but it didn’t really get rolling and also didn’t have a killer edge to it

58. verdie says:

I’ve been searching for The Raid: Redemption streaming free online for a long time, I discovered The Raid: Redemption torrent in a good many locations but I much rather watch The Raid: Redemption streaming free online. The high quality on the The Raid: Redemption internet streaming was fine and over-all I found the film to end up being excellent.

59. toshia says:

The Raid: Redemption online is fast paced and disposable. Those that are action movie fans, {that will be lots.} For all those seeking a great deal more, take a look somewhere else.

60. jeanice says:

I have been looking for new ways to watch movies for free for some time now but consistently wound up discovering websites which were only fakes. They said they\’d the full movies for free but just after clicking via several advertisements and stuff I usually wound up with nothing at all. The keyword phrases I oftentimes tried were for instance free watch movie tv online and free watch movie tv online or free watch movie tv online however I usually wound up with bogus websites, I dislike it whenever I come to feel cheated. This site however is the real thing, I managed to watch The Raid: Redemption online without any problems whatsoever. I am extremely pleased with this and will be returning back again for sure.

61. dedra says:

The Raid: Redemption was dreadful.

62. chelsey says:

As i had been searching for free streaming movies line The Raid: Redemption on the internet and after experiencing some terrible websites I discovered this one. I surely could watch The Raid: Redemption online with no difficulties in any way and I’m really content. Thanks again and take care!

63. vina says:

incredible what a amazing film. I was going to watch The Raid: Redemption in the movie theater but rather I saw it right here for cost-free

64. booker says:

The Raid: Redemption is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

65. tatum says:

I like The Raid: Redemption stream

66. reed says:

The Raid: Redemption is a great movie. i enjoyed it. a little predictable. It is well worth the while if you want to watch The Raid: Redemption online

67. yanira says:

We had a perfectly fine time streaming The Raid: Redemption online as well as the tricks of its 3 stars

68. clint says:

The Raid: Redemption was awful.

69. sha says:

Simply put i ver y much did not like The Raid: Redemption.

70. necole says:

The Raid: Redemption: I assume the truth is that all streaming movies pertaining to enticing criminals fascinate the audience’s aspire to witness exactly what it really is like to live an unusual lifestyle, despite the fact that that desire is maintained only for the period of the free streaming film. However , no such free film streaming which I’ve ever before looked at has ached more together with yearning for the enticing burglars for a distinctive life compared to one they have as opposed to The Raid: Redemption does. And this invests this enchantingly smart, convention-busting flick The Raid: Redemption with more soul than you would anticipate, simply because it is not just a puzzle with regards to plot — as nearly all streaming films concerning con performers typically are — and not merely a puzzle about streaming movies — as a small number of streaming movies possibly care to try: it really is a dilemma about personality as well as possible and perspective and men and womenI have found this The Raid: Redemption internet streaming to be terrific.

71. nola says:

seriously what a superb movie. I was heading to view The Raid: Redemption in the movie theatre but rather I saw it here for free of charge

72. luther says:

Spectacular movie…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. yet a really good film (inspite of the other responses)

73. felisha says:

If you are seeking some kind of verses some exalted impressive arc which lifts this story out of the run-of-the-mill you’ll not find it here. The Raid: Redemption online is…gripping from beginning to end.

74. winfred says:

I have been on the lookout for ways to watch movies for free for some time now and yet constantly wound up discovering sites that were simply knockoffs. I was told that they\’d the full free movies yet after clicking through a few advertisements and stuff I always wound up with nothing. The search engine terms I used were for instance watch movie online free download and watch movie online free download or watch movie online free download nonetheless I usually wound up with fraudulent sites, I detest it when I come to feel cheated. This website however is the genuine article, I managed to watch The Raid: Redemption online without having problems in any way. I am extremely happy with this and will be returning back for sure.

75. clayton says:

I love The Raid: Redemption streaming online

76. dalia says:

I enjoy The Raid: Redemption stream

77. deanne says:

The Raid: Redemption is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

78. angel says:

Dissapointing. I put in the time to watch The Raid: Redemption online yet it really didn’t get going and lacked the killer edge to it

79. ilse says:

Just finished viewing The Raid: Redemption streaming – Good movie. Quite interesting. There are a number of amusing segments, however i feel it was a little dark. I would say that it is worth seeing nonetheless.

80. mel says:

I like The Raid: Redemption stream

81. theresia says:

I’ve been looking for The Raid: Redemption video for a long period, I ran across The Raid: Redemption torrent in lots of locations however , I prefer to view The Raid: Redemption streaming free online. The high quality on the The Raid: Redemption internet streaming was good and all around I found the film to end up being excellent.

82. thaddeus says:

I actually loved The Raid: Redemption online it was simply very good.

83. shera says:

The Raid: Redemption is a good movie. i loved it. somewhat predictable. It is well worth it to watch The Raid: Redemption online

84. christen says:

I love The Raid: Redemption streaming

85. hugh says:

As i had been hunting for free streaming movies review The Raid: Redemption online and after going through a few awful internet sites I discovered this one. I surely could watch The Raid: Redemption online without problems in any way and I’m quite pleased. Thank you and take care!

86. deedee says:

In order to watch The Raid: Redemption online will be as uneasy as expected, thus in the event that you have got possibly a slightest inclination toward hypochondria, you should stay a distance.

87. barbara says:

The Raid: Redemption is the greatest movie made to date about a epidemic.

88. hae says:

I actually seriously disliked The Raid: Redemption.

89. adrianne says:

I’ve been searching for methods to see movies online at no cost for a while now yet usually finished up locating web sites who were simply knockoffs. They said they\’d the full free movies yet after clicking thru several adverts and stuff I always ended up with nothing at all. The search phrases I often tried were for instance watch movie now and watch movie now or watch movie now however I always ended up with fraudulent web sites, I dislike it whenever I feel scammed. This website on the other hand is the real thing, I managed to watch The Raid: Redemption online without any issues in any way. I\’m extremely happy with this and will be returning back for sure.

90. etsuko says:

The Raid: Redemption streaming is fast paced and non-reusable. Those that are action movie they’ll be lots.} For those seeking a great deal more, start looking elsewhere.

91. lanie says:

We had a totally fine time streaming The Raid: Redemption online as well as the tricks of its 3 movie stars

92. rashida says:

I like The Raid: Redemption streaming

93. courtney says:

For you to watch The Raid: Redemption online will be as awkward as anticipated, thus in case you actually have possibly a tiniest inclination towards hypochondria, you should stay a long way away.

94. natalya says:

I like The Raid: Redemption

95. albertina says:

The massive stunts along with action sequences just simply dull the mind

96. les says:

Typically I genuinely appreciate this kind of type of movies however The Raid: Redemption ended up being too foreseeable, slow-moving, boring, also, the story was actually absurd and lame. I kept on watching, waiting for it to get better yet it in no way did. If you decide to watch it simply accept the undeniable fact that that is spent time you’ll never recover just like I did. I just wish I didn’t devote that time to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming.

97. tomeka says:

I’ve been on the lookout for The Raid: Redemption streaming free online for a long time, I noticed torrent downloads for The Raid: Redemption in lot of locations however , I much rather see The Raid: Redemption for free online. The high quality on the The Raid: Redemption streaming was high-quality and all round I found the film to end up great.

98. alejandro says:

The Raid: Redemption online takes off to an exceptionally good start up, yet eventually gets over-involved in doubtful planning in addition to poor characterization.

99. arlinda says:

I have been searching for methods to download movies without charge for a while now and yet usually finished up discovering websites which are simply fakes. I was told that they had the full movies for free yet just after clicking through a number of advertisements and things I always ended up with nothing. The particular search engine terms I used were for instance watch movie online for free full movie and watch movie online for free full movie or watch movie online for free full movie however I usually ended up with fake websites, I detest it when I feel scammed. This website on the other hand is the genuine article, I managed to watch The Raid: Redemption online without having problems whatsoever. I\’m extremely pleased with this and I will be coming back for sure.

100. alda says:

I’ve been seeking The Raid: Redemption streaming online for some time, I found torrents for the The Raid: Redemption in many locations however , I prefer to watch The Raid: Redemption online free. The quality on the The Raid: Redemption internet streaming was great and in general I found the film to be superb.

101. shandra says:

The Raid: Redemption: I assume it is true that all streaming films around appealing burglars attract the audience’s aspire to find out what it is like to live an unusual lifestyle, even when that desire endures barely for the period of the free movies streaming. However no such free streaming video that I’ve at any time witnessed has ached more together with desire for the appealing bad guys to get a distinctive lifestyle versus the one they have got as opposed to The Raid: Redemption does indeed. And this invests this deliciously clever, convention-busting flick The Raid: Redemption with more heart and soul than you would be expecting, because it’s not only a dilemma about storyline — as nearly all streaming movies concerning con performers commonly are — and not a dilemma regarding streaming movies — when handful of streaming movies possibly even dare to try: it is a puzzle about character and prospective and viewpoint and peopleI considered the The Raid: Redemption stream to be marvelous.

102. trinidad says:

We had a perfectly fine time watching The Raid: Redemption online as well as the tricks of the three movie stars

103. bella says:

I appreciated The Raid: Redemption online it turned out totally very good.

104. luise says:

I have been looking for tips on how to watch movies for free for a while now and yet always finished up discovering sites who were only knockoffs. I was told that they had the full movies for free yet just after clicking thru a number of ads and stuff I usually ended up with absolutely nothing. The search phrases I used were for example free watch movie 2009 and free watch movie 2009 or free watch movie 2009 nonetheless I usually ended up with phony sites, I hate it when I feel cheated. This site on the other hand is the genuine article, I was able to watch The Raid: Redemption online without having issues whatsoever. I\’m extremely happy with this and I will be returning back again for sure.

105. song says:

I enjoyed The Raid: Redemption online it actually was simply good.

106. jeane says:

To watch The Raid: Redemption online is just as uncomfortable as expected, thus in the event you actually have got possibly a tiniest inclination towards hypochondria, you need to keep well away.

107. chan says:

The massive stunts along with action sequences purely dull the mind

108. esmeralda says:

As i was looking for free streaming movies canada The Raid: Redemption on the internet and after going through a number of terrible web sites I ran across this one. I could watch The Raid: Redemption online without any problems in any way and I am very content. Thank you and take care!

109. della says:

I have been hunting for The Raid: Redemption streaming free online for some time, I stumbled upon torrents for the The Raid: Redemption in lot of locations however , I prefer to view The Raid: Redemption for free online. The quality on the The Raid: Redemption internet streaming was very good and all around I found the film to be superb.

110. pat says:

Dissapointing. I put in the hours to watch The Raid: Redemption online however it really didn’t get rolling and lacked the killer edge to it

111. titus says:

WOW…. you people should get out more

112. leon says:

great movie. I give The Raid: Redemption a 4/5

113. fallon says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming however it didn’t really get rolling and also was lacking a killer edge to it

114. leroy says:

The Raid: Redemption was lousy.

115. fredda says:

Incredible film…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. yet a very good film (no matter the other comments)

116. twanna says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i spent the hours to watch The Raid: Redemption online but it did not really get going and was lacking the killer edge to it

117. linda says:

Whoa…. you posters really need to get out more

118. ammie says:

I love The Raid: Redemption

119. allyn says:

If you’re searching for some sort of verses some exalted spectacular arc that pulls this story out and about of the extraordinary you’ll not discover it here. The Raid: Redemption online is…gripping from beginning to end.

120. marianela says:

The Raid: Redemption streaming is fast moving and non-reusable. Those that are action movie that’s lots.} For all those wanting more, take a look in other places.

121. kathi says:

Dissapointing. I spent the hours to watch The Raid: Redemption streaming but it didn’t really get started and lacked the killer edge to it

122. anna says:

I like The Raid: Redemption stream

123. risa says:

I was searching for free streaming movies with no surveys The Raid: Redemption on the internet and after going through a number of inferior web-sites I ran across this one. I was able to watch The Raid: Redemption online without any difficulties whatsoever and I am quite content. Thank you and take care!

124. shanna says:

I love The Raid: Redemption streaming online

125. grisel says:

I have been looking for The Raid: Redemption download for free online for a long time, I ran across torrent downloads for The Raid: Redemption in many websites but I prefer to see The Raid: Redemption for free online. The standard on the The Raid: Redemption internet streaming was good and all round I found the movie to be superb.

126. tequila says:

The Raid: Redemption is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

127. kathie says:

Normally I really appreciate this kind of movies but The Raid: Redemption was way too foreseeable, slow-moving, boring, plus the script was silly and lame. I kept viewing, waiting for it to get better however it never ever did. If you decide to watch it just accept the indisputable fact that this is spent time you will not get back like I did. I wish I didn’t devote that time in order to watch The Raid: Redemption online.

128. arlinda says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i invested the time to watch The Raid: Redemption online yet it really didn’t get rolling and lacked the killer edge to it

129. monty says:

I had a perfectly fine time streaming The Raid: Redemption online as well as the tricks of that three celebs

130. emile says:

The Raid: Redemption is a great movie. i really loved it. somewhat foreseeable. It’s well worth it if you want to watch The Raid: Redemption online

131. gaylord says:

I just finished seeing The Raid: Redemption stream – Good movie. Really interesting. There were several funny parts, but I feel it was kind of dark. I would personally claim that it is well worth viewing nonetheless.