The Purge (2013)

posted by admin, June 18, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

Watch The Purge Online

• Director: James DeMonaco
  • Writers: James DeMonaco
  • Stars: Edwin Hodge, Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey, Max Burkholder, Tom Yi, Tony Oller
  • Release Date: June 07, 2013
  • Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller

The Purge full movie

Reminder all emergency services will be suspended for a 12-hour period during the purge.

The Purge online stream

To watch The Purge streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

The Purge download

To download The Purge simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream The Purge online in HQ

Download The Purge for free online

51 Responses to “The Purge (2013)”

1. tuyet says:

good movie. I give The Purge (2013) a 4/5

2. leisa says:

I love The Purge (2013)

3. veronika says:

I’ve been seeking The Purge (2013) video for some time, I stumbled upon torrent downloads for The Purge (2013) in numerous areas however I much rather view The Purge (2013) streaming free online. The high quality on the The Purge (2013) stream was nice and over-all I found the film to end up being superb.

4. sena says:

For you to watch The Purge (2013) online will be as uncomfortable as predicted, thus if you actually have even the slightest inclination toward hypochondria, you ought to stay far away.

5. tamra says:

The big stunts in addition to actions sequences simply dull the mind

6. greg says:

amazing what a fantastic movie. I was going to look at The Purge (2013) in the cinema but rather I viewed it right here for free

7. jeanetta says:

Just finished seeing The Purge (2013) online – Great movie. Quite enjoyable. There are a few funny parts, but I feel it was kind of dark. I would personally claim that it truly is worth viewing though.

8. casimira says:

To be able to watch The Purge (2013) online is definitely just as uneasy as envisioned, thus in case you have got possibly a tiniest tendency towards hypochondria, you should keep far away.

9. florinda says:

wow just what a awesome movie. I was heading to check out The Purge (2013) in the cinema but rather I enjoyed it here for cost-free

10. reyna says:

The Purge (2013) is a nice movie. i liked it. a little bit predictable. It is well worth the while to watch The Purge (2013) online

11. shiloh says:

fantastic movie. I give The Purge (2013) a 4/5

12. elmira says:

Fantastic picture…somewhat dark..and really satirical.. but a very good film (in spite of the other comments)

13. vashti says:

Typically My spouse and i really enjoy this kind of type of movies but The Purge (2013) turned out to be too foreseeable, slow-moving, boring, and also the story was ridiculous and lame. We kept on viewing, expecting it to become better yet it in no way did. If you choose to watch it just accept the fact that this is time spent you won’t claim back just like I ended up doing. I just wish I did not devote this time in order to watch The Purge (2013) streaming.

14. candie says:

I like The Purge (2013) streaming

15. sudie says:

If you’re searching for some kind of poems some exalted extraordinary arc that lifts this narrative out and about of the regular you’ll not find it here. The Purge (2013) online is…grasping from start to finish.

16. melvina says:

I had a totally fine time streaming The Purge (2013) online and the tricks of that 3 movie stars

17. cindi says:

The Purge (2013) online gets off to an exceptionally strong start up, yet gradually gets caught up in doubtful planning and also fragile characterization.

18. jaquelyn says:

wow what a fantastic film. I was going to see The Purge (2013) in the movie theater but rather I enjoyed it right here for 100 % free

19. lore says:

The Purge (2013) was good.

20. melia says:

Incredible movie…sort of dark..and very satirical.. but a very good film (no matter the other responses)

21. micki says:

I had a perfectly fine time streaming The Purge (2013) online as well as the antics of that 3 stars

22. shaneka says:

The Purge (2013): I assume it’s true that all free movie streaming about enticing scammers fascinate the audience’s wish to see just what it is like to live an unusual existence, even though that wish is maintained barely for the length of the free movie streaming. Nonetheless no such free film streaming which I’ve ever before observed has ached more with desire on the part of the enticing thieves for just a different everyday life as opposed to one they’ve got as opposed to The Purge (2013) does. And this invests this pleasantly ingenious, convention-busting motion picture The Purge (2013) with an increase of spirit than you’d expect, for the reason that it’s not just a puzzle regarding storyline — as a lot of streaming movies about con artists frequently will be — and not simply a puzzle regarding streaming films — when a small number of streaming films possibly even dare to attempt: it is a puzzle with regards to character as well as possible and standpoint and personsI considered that The Purge (2013) download to come to be extraordinary.

23. shona says:

The Purge (2013): I suppose it’s true that most streaming movies about appealing scammers fascinate the audience’s aspire to watch just what it really is like to live an unconventional life, despite the fact that that wish endures only for the length of the streaming motion picture. Nevertheless no such free film streaming that I have ever previously viewed has ached more together with yearning for the appealing crooks for a distinct everyday living versus the one they have got than the The Purge (2013) does. And that invests this enchantingly clever, convention-busting film The Purge (2013) with more soul than you’d expect, for the reason that it’s not just a puzzle concerning storyline — as almost all streaming movies concerning con performers normally will be — and not merely a puzzle with regards to streaming movies — since few streaming movies possibly care to attempt: it really is a challenge with regards to persona as well as probable and viewpoint and men and womenI have found the The Purge (2013) download to be excellent.

24. nancie says:

Whoa…. you people should get out a lot more

25. palmer says:

I enjoy The Purge (2013) streaming online

26. hilton says:

I enjoyed The Purge (2013)

27. wilfredo says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I put in the hours to watch The Purge (2013) online however it really didn’t get rolling and didn’t have the killer edge to it

28. georgette says:

For you to watch The Purge (2013) online is just as awkward as envisioned, thus if you have possibly a slightest inclination towards hypochondria, you ought to keep far away.

29. raelene says:

very good movie. I rate The Purge (2013) a 8/10

30. rick says:

The Purge (2013) is the perfect movie. i really enjoyed it. somewhat predictable. It is well worth it to watch The Purge (2013) online

31. chau says:

I seriously did not like The Purge (2013).

32. ayako says:

I like The Purge (2013) stream

33. marshall says:

As i was trying to find free streaming movies new The Purge (2013) online and after going through some bad websites I discovered this one. I was able to watch The Purge (2013) online without any difficulties at all and I am very satisfied. Thank you and take care!

34. nadine says:

I love The Purge (2013)

35. rocio says:

The Purge (2013) is the best movie made to date about a epidemic.

36. elise says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i spent the hours to watch The Purge (2013) online however it did not really get rolling and didn’t have a killer edge to it

37. lennie says:

I have been looking for The Purge (2013) streaming online for a long time, I found torrent downloads for The Purge (2013) in numerous places however , I prefer to see The Purge (2013) streaming free online. The high quality on the The Purge (2013) stream was excellent and over-all I found the movie to end up superb.

38. wayne says:

whoa what a terrific film. I was going to check out The Purge (2013) in the movie theatre but instead I viewed it here for 100 % free

39. dorthey says:

I was searching for free streaming movies with subtitles The Purge (2013) online and after browsing through a number of awful websites I discovered this one. I surely could watch The Purge (2013) online with no problems whatsoever and I am very happy. Thank you and take care!

40. ranae says:

The Purge (2013) online takes off to a very strong start up, but gradually gets over-involved in doubtful planning and fragile characterization.

41. herlinda says:

Whoa…. you people need to get out a lot more

42. elsa says:

The Purge (2013): I reckon that it’s true that all free movie streaming about eye-catching criminals appeal to the audience’s need to see precisely what it\’s actually like to live an unconventional lifestyle, even though that desire is held only for the period of the free streaming film. However no such free streaming video that I have previously observed has ached more together with desire for the eye-catching burglars for just a different everyday life as opposed to one they have got compared to The Purge (2013) does indeed. And that also invests this pleasantly cunning, convention-busting movie The Purge (2013) with more heart and soul than you’d assume, because it is not only a dilemma concerning plot — as almost all streaming movie downloads on the subject of con artists frequently happen to be — and not merely a dilemma with regards to free movie streaming — because handful of free movie streaming even care to attempt: it\’s actually a puzzle pertaining to character as well as potential and point of view and men and womenI have found this The Purge (2013) internet streaming to come to be amazing.

43. brenton says:

I have been interested in The Purge (2013) streaming online for a long period, I stumbled upon torrents for the The Purge (2013) in several websites however I prefer to see The Purge (2013) for free online. The product quality on the The Purge (2013) streaming was great and all around I found the movie to be great.

44. georgann says:

I have been seeking out The Purge (2013) download for free online for a long time, I stumbled upon The Purge (2013) torrent in a good many websites however I much rather view The Purge (2013) for free online. The high quality on the The Purge (2013) stream was fine and in general I found the film to end up superb.

45. beula says:

Not necessarily a bad movie, but concur with many of the other reviews that it’s slow in places as well as predictable. I will rate The Purge (2013) online 7/10

46. annalisa says:

I love The Purge (2013)

47. jodie says:

I have been searching for The Purge (2013) streaming free online for some time, I stumbled upon The Purge (2013) torrent in a good many areas however , I prefer to see The Purge (2013) streaming free online. The quality on the The Purge (2013) streaming was fine and all around I found the movie to be good.

48. anastasia says:

We ver y much enjoyed The Purge (2013).

49. yesenia says:

I have been on the lookout for methods to watch movies online free of charge for some time now yet always ended up locating sites which are simply knockoffs. I was told that they\’d the free online movies but just after clicking via a number of promotions and stuff I usually ended up with absolutely nothing. The particular search words I oftentimes tried were for example full free watch movie youtube and full free watch movie youtube or full free watch movie youtube but I usually ended up with phony sites, I detest it whenever I feel totaly ripped off. This site on the other hand is the real thing, I was able to watch The Purge (2013) online with no issues at all. I am very pleased with this and will be coming back for sure.

50. stuart says:

The Purge (2013) was depressing.

51. luana says:

I have been on the lookout for solutions to view movies online free of charge for some time now but always ended up finding web sites which were simply fakes. I was told that they the free movies online but just after clicking thru a few promotions and stuff I usually ended up with nothing. The particular keyword phrases I used were for example full free watch movie 2009 and full free watch movie 2009 or full free watch movie 2009 however I always ended up with fraudulent web sites, I hate it when I come to feel cheated. This site on the other hand is the real thing, I managed to watch The Purge (2013) online without any issues whatsoever. I am quite happy about this and will be coming back for sure.