The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

posted by admin, November 12, 2012 @ 5:30 am

Watch The Man with the Iron Fists Online

• Director: RZA
  • Writers: Eli Roth (screenplay), RZA (screenplay)
  • Stars: Russell Crowe, Cung Le and Lucy Liu
  • Release Date: November 2012
  • Genre: Action

The Man with the Iron Fists full movie

They put the F.U. in Kung Fu

The Man with the Iron Fists online stream

To watch The Man with the Iron Fists streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

The Man with the Iron Fists download

To download The Man with the Iron Fists simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream The Man with the Iron Fists online in HQ

Download The Man with the Iron Fists for free online

133 Responses to “The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)”

1. abdul says:

I have been trying to find The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming online for a long time, I noticed torrent downloads for The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in lots of websites however , I prefer to view The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) for free online. The product quality on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream was excellent and overall I found the film to be excellent.

2. wilfred says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is fast paced and disposable. For action they’ll be a lot.} For all those seeking more, start looking in other places.

3. madge says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online gets on to an exceptionally strong start up, yet gradually gets bogged down in risky planning and weak characterization.

4. cynthia says:

I just finished watching The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream – Good movie. Very entertaining. There were several humorous segments, but I think it was a tad dark. I would personally say that it is well worth watching though.

5. ethelyn says:

amazing what a fantastic movie. I was heading to see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in the cinema but rather I watched it right here for totally free

6. marianna says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online takes on to an extremely powerful start up, but gradually gets over-involved in questionable planning and poor characterization.

7. shanta says:

I actually unquestionably enjoyed The Man with the Iron Fists (2012).

8. tuan says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is the greatest movie manufactured to date about a epidemic.

9. alessandra says:

I’ve been in search of The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming online for a long time, I discovered torrents for the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in many websites however , I much rather see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming free online. The standard on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) internet streaming was good and in general I found the movie to end up being great.

10. sidney says:

To watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is just as awkward as anticipated, thus in case you actually have got even the slightest inclination toward hypochondria, you ought to keep a distance.

11. milda says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online but it really didn’t get rolling and didn’t have a killer edge to it

12. glynis says:

13. terence says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online yet it did not really get started and didn’t have a killer edge to it

14. treena says:

fantastic movie. I give The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) a 8.5/10

15. emmanuel says:

My partner and i seriously disliked The Man with the Iron Fists (2012).

16. jessie says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I invested the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online but it really didn’t get started and lacked the killer edge to it

17. yasuko says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online gets on to an exceedingly strong start up, but eventually gets over-involved in risky planning in addition to poor characterization.

18. reginald says:

We had a perfectly fine time watching The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online and the antics of the 3 movie stars

19. babette says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is fast paced and non-reusable. For action they’ll be a lot.} For people seeking more, take a look anywhere else.

20. flora says:

The huge tricks along with action sequences simply just wear out the brain

21. leanna says:

I love The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

22. laura says:

wow what a superb film. I was heading to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in the theatre but rather I watched it here for free of charge

23. leo says:

Just finished seeing The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming – Great movie. Really entertaining. There were a few humorous segments, however i think it was kind of dark. I would personally say that it truly is worth seeing nonetheless.

24. leigh says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

25. lorna says:

I enjoyed The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

26. alisia says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream

27. roseann says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

28. peter says:

I’ve been in search of The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming online for a long time, I stumbled upon torrent downloads for The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in a good many websites although I prefer to see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming free online. The product quality on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) internet streaming was high-quality and all around I found the film to end up excellent.

29. lanell says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online yet it didn’t really get rolling and lacked a killer edge to it

30. darby says:

I just finished viewing The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming – Excellent movie. Quite enjoyable. There are several amusing parts, but I think that it was a tad dark. I would say that it is worth watching though.

31. kiley says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is the greatest movie manufactured to date about an epidemic.

32. jewell says:

Just finished watching The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online – Good movie. Very interesting. There were a number of humorous segments, but I feel it was a little dark. I would personally say that it’s well worth watching nonetheless.

33. jarrett says:

Whoa…. you posters should get out alot more

34. carin says:

Seriously…. you people need to get out alot more

35. terrence says:

If you are seeking some sort of poetry some exalted dramatic arc which elevates this narrative out and about of the regular you’ll not locate it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…gripping from start to finish.

36. quentin says:

When i was looking for free streaming movies ps3 The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) on the internet and after going through a number of poor internet sites I discovered this one. I could watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online without any problems in any way and I’m very satisfied. Thanks again and take care!

37. tia says:

amazing what a awesome film. I was going to look at The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in the theatre but instead I saw it right here for free

38. latarsha says:

The massive stunts along with action sequences just simply dull the brain

39. vivian says:

The big tricks in addition to action sequences purely dull the brain

40. brittni says:

Brilliant movie…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. nonetheless a really good film (no matter the other responses)

41. ethel says:

The massive stunts and actions sequences just simply wear out the mind

42. minna says:

I enjoyed The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

43. jonie says:

I actually appreciated The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online it was actually simply very good.

44. yvone says:

I’ve been looking for The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming free online for a long period, I came across torrent downloads for The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in lot of areas however I prefer to view The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online free. The high quality on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) internet streaming was fine and over-all I found the movie to end up good.

45. arden says:

To be able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online will be as unpleasant as envisioned, so in the event that you have got even the slightest tendency toward hypochondria, you’ll want to keep well away.

46. bernard says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is fast paced and disposable. Those that are action movie they’ll be lots.} For those wanting a great deal more, take a look anywhere else.

47. laurene says:

Seriously…. you people should get out alot more

48. lesia says:

very good movie. I give The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) a 8.5/10

49. adelina says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online takes off to an incredibly powerful start up, but gradually gets over-involved in risky planning and fragile characterization.

50. rosia says:

whoa just what a excellent movie. I was going to see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in the cinema but instead I enjoyed it right here for 100 % free

51. dalene says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming is fast paced and non-reusable. Those that are action movie that’s lots.} For those seeking a great deal more, look somewhere else.

52. gidget says:

We really loved The Man with the Iron Fists (2012).

53. pamula says:

For you to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is definitely as uneasy as predicted, so in the event you have got possibly the tiniest tendency toward hypochondria, you ought to stay far away.

54. john says:

Whoa…. you people have to get out more

55. alphonso says:

Spectacular picture…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. nonetheless an excellent film (in spite of the other comments)

56. priscilla says:

I have been seeking The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) download for free online for a long period, I discovered torrent downloads for The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in lots of areas however I prefer to see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online free. The quality on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream was fine and all round I found the film to be good.

57. cristy says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

58. magaret says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012): I assume it’s true that every streaming movie downloads pertaining to enticing burglars please the audience’s aspire to watch what it really is like to live an non-traditional life, even if that desire is maintained only for the period of the free movie streaming. Yet no such free film streaming of which I’ve ever before seen has ached more with desire on the part of the enticing scammers for a distinct living as opposed to one they may have than the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) does indeed. And this invests this pleasantly smart, convention-busting film The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) with an increase of heart and soul than you’d assume, because it really is not only a dilemma about plot — as the majority of streaming movies concerning con performers typically happen to be — and not a dilemma about streaming movies — since very few streaming movies even care to attempt: it really is a dilemma about persona and prospective and mindset and men and womenI considered the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) internet streaming to be extraordinary.

59. roni says:

I enjoy The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream

60. lang says:

If you are seeking some form of poems some exalted dramatic arc that lifts this narrative out and about of the ordinary you will not locate it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…clenching from start to finish.

61. elana says:

Great picture…sort of dark..and very satirical.. yet an excellent film (whatever the other comments)

62. gertie says:

I actually appreciated The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming it was simply very good.

63. normand says:

Whoa…. you people should get out alot more

64. shirely says:

To be able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is definitely just as uncomfortable as anticipated, thus if you actually have possibly the slightest tendency toward hypochondria, you ought to stay well away.

65. meryl says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) was dreadful.

66. wes says:

If you’re searching for some type of poetry some exalted extraordinary arc that elevates this plot out of the regular you’ll not find it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…clenching from beginning to end.

67. aurea says:

The huge stunts in addition to actions sequences purely wear out the mind

68. sumiko says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) was poor.

69. lemuel says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

70. lavonda says:

I’ve been looking for new ways to watch movies online free of charge for quite a while now yet consistently wound up finding websites which were just knockoffs. I was told that they\’d the free online movies yet just after clicking through some promotions and stuff I usually were left with absolutely nothing. The search words I oftentimes tried were for example watch movies and watch movies or watch movies nonetheless I always were left with fraudulent websites, I detest it when I feel scammed. This website however is the real thing, I was able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online without having issues whatsoever. I\’m quite pleased about this and I will be coming back for sure.

71. karma says:

If you’re searching for some type of verses exalted spectacular arc that lifts this plot out and about of the run-of-the-mill you’ll not locate it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…grasping from start to finish.

72. ila says:

Amazing film…kind of dark..and very satirical.. yet a very good film (no matter the other remarks)

73. barabara says:

I actually liked The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming it was totally good.

74. ann says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream

75. bradley says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is the greatest movie made to date about a epidemic.

76. olene says:

I had a totally fine time watching The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online as well as the tricks of the 3 celebs

77. jermaine says:

Simply put i ver y much did not like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012).

78. sherryl says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is the perfect movie. i really liked it. slightly predictable. It’s definitely worth it if you want to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online

79. glory says:

very good movie. I give The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) a 8.5/10

80. brigitte says:

I just finished seeing The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online – Excellent movie. Very enjoyable. There were several humorous segments, but I feel that it was kind of dark. I would say that it’s worth watching though.

81. roberto says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) was exceptional.

82. hanh says:

I have been looking for solutions to view movies online at no cost for quite a while now yet always finished up locating sites which were just knockoffs. I was told that they\’d the free movies online yet after clicking through a number of promotions and things I usually were left with nothing. The search engine terms I oftentimes tried were for example watch movies for free without downloading and watch movies for free without downloading or watch movies for free without downloading however I always were left with bogus sites, I dislike it when I come to feel totaly ripped off. This website on the other hand is the genuine article, I was able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online with no problems at all. I am really pleased with this and will be coming back again for sure.

83. debra says:

I enjoy The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming

84. larissa says:

I just finished watching The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream – Good movie. Quite interesting. There are a number of humorous segments, but I feel that it was a little dark. I would claim that it truly is worth seeing though.

85. ray says:

If you’re searching for some sort of poetry exalted impressive arc which elevates this plot out of the regular you will not find it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…gripping from start to finish.

86. julie says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

87. herman says:

Spectacular film…kind of dark..and also satirical.. yet an excellent film (regardless of the other responses)

88. colby says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I invested the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online yet it did not really get rolling and also didn’t have a killer edge to it

89. kathryn says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

90. roni says:

Seriously…. you posters need to get out more

91. jacinda says:

fantastic movie. I rate The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) a 9/10

92. mira says:

Simply put i unquestionably enjoyed The Man with the Iron Fists (2012).

93. brett says:

If you want some form of verses some exalted extraordinary arc that pulls this narrative out of the regular you’ll not find it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…gripping from beginning to end.

94. windy says:

Whoa…. you people have to get out alot more

95. nickolas says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I invested the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online but it didn’t really get going and also was lacking the killer edge to it

96. marlena says:

As i was hunting for free streaming movies iphone The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online and after going through a number of bad websites I discovered this one. I could watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online with no problems in any way and I am really pleased. Thank you and take care!

97. shad says:

The massive tricks and actions sequences simply just wear out the mind

98. jeanett says:

My spouse and i seriously enjoyed The Man with the Iron Fists (2012).

99. brigida says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i invested the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online however it really didn’t get going and lacked a killer edge to it

100. jolyn says:

If you want some sort of poems exalted spectacular arc that elevates this narrative out and about of the run-of-the-mill you won’t find it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…clenching from start to finish.

101. martin says:

When i had been looking for free streaming movies dvd quality The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online and after going through some awful web-sites I came across this one. I was able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online with no problems whatsoever and I am quite pleased. Many thanks and take care!

102. stacee says:

I just finished viewing The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming – Good movie. Quite entertaining. There were a few funny parts, however i think it was a little dark. I would say that it’s worth watching though.

103. emmanuel says:

seriously just what a awesome movie. I was going to see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in the movie theatre but instead I watched it right here for free of charge

104. samatha says:

I enjoyed The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)

105. travis says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is a wonderful movie. i liked it. a little predictable. It is definitely worth it if you want to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online

106. ulysses says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online gets on to an exceedingly strong start, yet gradually gets bogged down in doubtful planning in addition to fragile characterization.

107. genevieve says:

For you to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online will be as uneasy as envisioned, thus in the event that you have even a slightest inclination toward hypochondria, you need to stay a distance.

108. johanne says:

When i was looking for free streaming movies no registration The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) on the internet and after going through several terrible websites I stumbled upon this one. I could watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online without any difficulties at all and I’m really satisfied. Thank you and take care!

109. classie says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012): I assume it’s true that every streaming movies pertaining to appealing bad guys interest the audience’s desire to witness exactly what it\’s actually like to live an unconventional lifestyle, even when that desire is held barely for the period of the streaming motion picture. But no such free streaming motion picture of which I’ve ever viewed has ached more with yearning on the part of the appealing scammers for just a different existence than the one they’ve got compared to The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) does indeed. And this invests this pleasantly ingenious, convention-busting flick The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) with more spirit than you’d assume, mainly because it really is not only a puzzle regarding storyline — as most streaming movies concerning con artists commonly seem to be — and not a puzzle with regards to streaming movies — when a small number of streaming movies even dare to attempt: it\’s actually a puzzle pertaining to character and probable and mindset and individualsI considered that The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) internet streaming to be wonderful.

110. bryanna says:

Typically I genuinely appreciate this kind of movies but The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) was basically way too foreseeable, slow-moving, boring, also, the story was in fact absurd and lame. We kept watching, waiting for it to get better however it never did. If you choose to watch it just accept the reality that that’s time spent you’ll never recover just like I ended up doing. I only wish I didn’t spend this time in order to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming.

111. angelika says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming however it didn’t really get going and also lacked the killer edge to it

112. bettye says:

I have been on the lookout for The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming online for a long time, I stumbled upon The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) torrent in a good many locations nonetheless I much rather see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online free. The product quality on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream was excellent and all round I found the movie to end up being excellent.

113. kathe says:

I was trying to find free streaming movies no downloads The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online and after browsing through a number of awful web-sites I ran across this one. I surely could watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online with no difficulties in any way and I’m very happy. Many thanks and take care!

114. vonda says:

Just finished watching The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming – Excellent movie. Quite enjoyable. There are some funny segments, but I feel it was a little dark. I would claim that it’s well worth seeing nonetheless.

115. kari says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming is fast moving and non-reusable. Those that are action movie that are lots.} For all those seeking more, start looking in other places.

116. alix says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is fast moving and non-reusable. For action that’s lots.} For all those wanting a great deal more, look somewhere else.

117. hortense says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is fast moving and disposable. For action they’ll be lots.} For all those seeking a great deal more, take a look in other places.

118. jaimie says:

The massive tricks in addition to action sequences simply just dull the brain

119. sidney says:

I was hunting for free streaming movies no surveys The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online and after experiencing some bad websites I found this one. I surely could watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online with no difficulties whatsoever and I am quite happy. Thanks again and take care!

120. jona says:

very good movie. I rate The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) a 8/10

121. jayna says:

Just finished seeing The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) stream – Good movie. Very enjoyable. There are some amusing segments, but I think that it was a tad dark. I would say that it’s well worth viewing nonetheless.

122. elayne says:

The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) is a great movie. i loved it. a little predictable. It is definitely worth it to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online

123. mayme says:

If you’re searching for some form of verses some exalted impressive arc that pulls this plot out of the extraordinary you will not find it here. The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online is…gripping from start to finish.

124. tawanna says:

As i was hunting for free streaming movies online free The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) on the internet and after browsing through a number of awful websites I found this one. I was able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online without any problems at all and I am quite content. Many thanks and take care!

125. eun says:

126. lily says:

I have been searching for tips on how to watch movies online free of charge for some time now yet usually finished up locating web sites which were only knockoffs. I was told that they the free online movies yet just after clicking via several promotions and stuff I always wound up with nothing. The particular search phrases I oftentimes tried were for example watch movie list and watch movie list or watch movie list nonetheless I always wound up with fake web sites, I hate it whenever I feel cheated. This site however is the real thing, I was able to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online without having problems whatsoever. I\’m extremely happy with this and I will be returning back for sure.

127. gidget says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i spent the time to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming however it really didn’t get rolling and also didn’t have a killer edge to it

128. sheridan says:

I just finished seeing The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming – Good movie. Very interesting. There were a few funny parts, but I think it was a tad dark. I would personally claim that it’s well worth seeing though.

129. kathyrn says:

I’ve been seeking out The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming free online for some time, I came across The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) torrent in numerous areas however , I much rather see The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) for free online. The product quality on the The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) internet streaming was nice and overall I found the film to be excellent.

130. marquitta says:

incredible just what a terrific film. I was going to check out The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) in the movie theater but rather I watched it here for cost-free

131. samira says:

I like The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) streaming online

132. billy says:

Spectacular film…somewhat dark..and also satirical.. yet an excellent film (inspite of the other responses)

133. kera says:

I just do not have the attention span to watch The Man with the Iron Fists (2012) online