The Grey

• Director: Joe Carnahan
  • Writers: Joe Carnahan, Ian Mackenzie Jeffers
  • Stars: Liam Neeson, Dermot Mulroney and Frank Grillo
  • Release Date: January 2012
  • Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

The Grey full movie

Live or Die on This Day – While in Alaska, oil drilling professionals fight to live soon after a plane crash strands them in the wild. A pack of savage wolves regards the people as intruders and potential food supply and consequently hunts them.

The Grey online stream

To watch The Grey streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

The Grey download

To download The Grey simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream The Grey online in HQ

Download The Grey for free online

162 Responses to “The Grey”

1. kami says:

Amazing movie…kinda dark..and really satirical.. but a really good film (in spite of the other comments)

2. janice says:

The Grey streaming is fast moving and disposable. Those that are action movie they’ll be a lot.} For all those seeking a great deal more, take a look somewhere else.

3. mandi says:

Whoa…. you posters have to get out more

4. filomena says:

Just finished seeing The Grey streaming – Excellent movie. Very interesting. There are several funny parts, but I feel that it was a tad dark. I would say that it’s worth viewing nonetheless.

5. lyda says:

To watch The Grey online is as unpleasant as expected, thus in case you have possibly the slightest inclination toward hypochondria, you ought to stay miles away.

6. nancie says:

Whoa…. you people need to get out a lot more

7. jonas says:

As i was searching for free streaming movies now The Grey on the internet and after browsing through a number of terrible web sites I came across this one. I could watch The Grey online with no problems in any way and I am quite pleased. Thanks again and take care!

8. darrell says:

As i was searching for free streaming movies and tv shows online The Grey online and after going through a few inferior internet sites I discovered this one. I surely could watch The Grey online without difficulties at all and I’m very content. Thanks again and take care!

9. gale says:

In order to watch The Grey online will be as uneasy as expected, thus in case you actually have got even a slightest inclination towards hypochondria, you ought to keep a long way away.

10. crissy says:

wow just what a superb film. I was heading to check out The Grey in the theatre but rather I saw it here for 100 % free

11. li says:

I enjoyed The Grey

12. amber says:

Awesome movie…sort of dark..and also satirical.. but a really good film (whatever the other responses)

13. ching says:

Just finished viewing The Grey stream – Excellent movie. Really enjoyable. There are some funny segments, but I feel that it was a tad dark. I would claim that it is well worth watching nonetheless.

14. julianne says:

Incredible movie…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. yet a very good film (in spite of the other comments)

15. donita says:

Spectacular movie…kinda dark..and really satirical.. yet a really good film (regardless of the other remarks)

16. april says:

For you to watch The Grey online is just as uneasy as anticipated, thus in the event that you actually have got possibly a tiniest inclination toward hypochondria, you’ll want to stay well away.

17. deeann says:

I’ve been looking for ways to download movies free of charge for a while now yet constantly finished up locating sites who were simply just fakes. They said they the full movies for free but just after clicking through several ads and stuff I always were left with absolutely nothing. The particular search engine terms I oftentimes tried were for instance watch music videos and watch music videos or watch music videos nonetheless I usually were left with phony sites, I hate it when I feel scammed. This site however is the genuine article, I managed to watch The Grey online without having issues whatsoever. I\’m extremely happy about this and I will be returning back for sure.

18. gretchen says:

I love The Grey streaming

19. lakia says:

I’ve been seeking out The Grey streaming free online for some time, I noticed torrent downloads for The Grey in lot of locations although I much rather see The Grey streaming free online. The high quality on the The Grey internet streaming was very good and all round I found the movie to be superb.

20. josette says:

The Grey: I assume the truth is that every streaming movies about desirable crooks capture the fancy of the audience’s preference to find out what it\’s actually like to live an unconventional existence, even if that desire is held only for the length of the streaming video. But no such free film streaming of which I’ve ever viewed has ached more with desire for the desirable scammers to get a distinct existence compared to one they have got compared to The Grey does indeed. And that also invests this enchantingly clever, convention-busting movie The Grey with more spirit than you would expect, mainly because it is not just a puzzle regarding plot — as a lot of streaming movies concerning con performers commonly will be — and not a puzzle about streaming movies — as very few streaming movies possibly dare to attempt: it\’s actually a challenge pertaining to character and probable and mindset and peopleI have found this The Grey stream to be splendid.

21. carlyn says:

The Grey online takes on to a really powerful start up, but eventually gets over-involved in questionable plotting and also weak characterization.

22. kayla says:

I actually loved The Grey streaming it turned out totally very good.

23. claire says:

I have been interested in The Grey streaming online for some time, I came across torrent downloads for The Grey in numerous areas but I much rather view The Grey online free. The high quality on the The Grey stream was very good and all round I found the film to end up being superb.

24. steve says:

When i was hunting for free streaming movies now The Grey online and after experiencing several awful web-sites I found this one. I surely could watch The Grey online without problems at all and I’m quite happy. Many thanks and take care!

25. luanne says:

The Grey is a nice movie. i really loved it. a tad foreseeable. It is well worth the while if you want to watch The Grey online

26. marquis says:

To watch The Grey online is definitely just as awkward as predicted, thus in case you actually have got possibly a slightest tendency toward hypochondria, you ought to keep a distance.

27. randal says:

Not a bad film, I however accept a lot of the other reviews that it really is slow in different places and foreseeable. I will score The Grey online 8/10

28. maya says:

I had been trying to find free streaming movies online to watch The Grey on the internet and after going through a few poor websites I ran across this one. I could watch The Grey online without difficulties whatsoever and I am quite content. Thanks again and take care!

29. sharita says:

The Grey online gets off to an exceedingly powerful beginning, but ultimately gets over-involved in risky plotting in addition to poor characterization.

30. eugenio says:

When i was trying to find free streaming movies and tv The Grey online and after experiencing several inferior sites I ran across this one. I was able to watch The Grey online without any problems at all and I’m really happy. Many thanks and take care!

31. beatriz says:

I love The Grey streaming online

32. trinity says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i invested the hours to watch The Grey online yet it did not really get rolling and also didn’t have a killer edge to it

33. despina says:

The Grey: I suppose the truth is that most streaming movies about alluring crooks attract the audience’s wish to watch exactly what it really is like to live an unusual lifestyle, even when that desire is held barely for the length of the free movies streaming. However no such free streaming video of which I’ve ever previously observed has ached more together with yearning on the part of the alluring bad guys for just a distinctive everyday life as opposed to one they may have compared to The Grey does indeed. And that invests this deliciously ingenious, convention-busting motion picture The Grey with an increase of spirit than you’d anticipate, for the reason that it really is not just a puzzle concerning storyline — as the majority of streaming movies about con artists typically seem to be — and not a puzzle about free movie streaming — as a small number of free movie streaming possibly care to attempt: it really is a puzzle concerning persona as well as possible and viewpoint and personsI have found the The Grey download to be superb.

34. juliane says:

wow just what a excellent movie. I was going to check out The Grey in the movie theatre but rather I enjoyed it right here for 100 % free

35. marcelene says:

As i was looking for free streaming movies watch The Grey online and after going through a number of poor internet sites I discovered this one. I surely could watch The Grey online without any problems in any way and I am really satisfied. Thanks again and take care!

36. marshall says:

I simply lack the attention span to actually watch The Grey online

37. beverley says:

I’ve been interested in The Grey streaming online for a long time, I noticed torrents for the The Grey in lots of areas however , I prefer to watch The Grey online free. The quality on the The Grey stream was excellent and all round I found the movie to end up being great.

38. cierra says:

The Grey: I reckon that it’s true that every streaming motion pictures relating to alluring burglars appeal to the audience’s preference to see exactly what it\’s actually like to live an unconventional lifestyle, even though that wish is maintained only for the period of the streaming video. Yet no such free streaming motion picture that I have ever before seen has ached more with desire on the part of the alluring attackers for a different lifestyle as opposed to one they may have than the The Grey does. And this invests this deliciously ingenious, convention-busting flick The Grey with an increase of heart and soul than you’d be expecting, simply because it’s not only a puzzle concerning plot — as the majority free movie streaming about con performers typically tend to be — and not a puzzle about streaming movies — because handful of streaming movies possibly even dare to try: it\’s actually a challenge pertaining to personality and possible and standpoint and individualsI found the The Grey internet streaming to be excellent.

39. trudie says:

The massive tricks along with actions sequences purely dull the brain

40. season says:

Not a bad picture, but agree with the majority of the other comments that it’s slow within places and also foreseeable. We quote The Grey online 8/10

41. cristi says:

I just lack the attention span to be able to watch The Grey online

42. evia says:

excellent movie. I rate The Grey a 9/10

43. reva says:

My partner and i unquestionably liked The Grey.

44. freddie says:

I have been searching for ways to watch movies at no cost for quite a while now yet consistently ended up discovering sites which were simply just fakes. They said they\’d the free online movies yet after clicking via a few adverts and stuff I always wound up with absolutely nothing. The particular keyword phrases I oftentimes tried were for example free watch movie yahoo and free watch movie yahoo or free watch movie yahoo nonetheless I always wound up with fraudulent sites, I dislike it whenever I feel totaly ripped off. This site however is the real thing, I was able to watch The Grey online without having problems at all. I am quite pleased about this and I will be coming back again for sure.

45. brittanie says:

When i had been searching for free streaming movies in theaters The Grey online and after going through several very poor internet sites I ran across this one. I was able to watch The Grey online without any difficulties whatsoever and I’m really content. Thanks again and take care!

46. nana says:

I enjoyed The Grey

47. zada says:

When i had been searching for free streaming movies line The Grey on the internet and after browsing through a few poor websites I found this one. I could watch The Grey online without difficulties whatsoever and I’m very pleased. Thanks again and take care!

48. kiara says:

We had a perfectly fine time streaming The Grey online as well as the antics of the 3 movie stars

49. nia says:

The Grey: I guess it’s true that every streaming films around eye-catching crooks appeal to the audience’s wish to watch exactly what it’s like to live an unusual life, even when that desire is held barely for the length of the free movie streaming. But no such free film streaming of which I’ve at any time seen has ached more together with yearning on the part of the eye-catching bad guys to get a distinctive existence as opposed to one they have got compared to The Grey does indeed. And this invests this enchantingly ingenious, convention-busting flick The Grey with more spirit than you’d be expecting, simply because it really is not just a dilemma regarding plot — as nearly all streaming films on the subject of con performers usually happen to be — and not just a dilemma regarding streaming movie downloads — when handful of streaming movie downloads possibly dare to attempt: it’s a challenge with regards to persona and potential and viewpoint and men and womenI have found that The Grey internet streaming to end up being splendid.

50. alessandra says:

I just don’t have the attention span in order to watch The Grey streaming

51. gretta says:

excellent movie. I give The Grey a 9/10

52. faustino says:

The Grey is the greatest movie made to date about a epidemic.

53. ashton says:

To be able to watch The Grey online is just as unpleasant as envisioned, thus if you actually have got possibly the tiniest tendency towards hypochondria, you ought to stay a distance.

54. werner says:

WOW…. you people have to get out alot more

55. christene says:

For you to watch The Grey online will be just as unpleasant as envisioned, thus if you actually have got even a slightest inclination towards hypochondria, you need to stay miles away.

56. rosamaria says:

Not necessarily a bad film, I however agree with the majority of the other remarks that it really is slow throughout places and also predictable. We rate The Grey online 8/10

57. tomeka says:

Awesome picture…kind of dark..and very satirical.. yet an excellent film (in spite of the other remarks)

58. dorris says:

The Grey online is fast moving and non-reusable. Those that are action movie that are lots.} For all those wanting more, start looking elsewhere.

59. jennefer says:

I just do not have the attention span to watch The Grey streaming

60. edris says:

I just do not have the attention span to actually watch The Grey online

61. shara says:

Just finished viewing The Grey streaming – Great movie. Very enjoyable. There are some funny parts, however i feel that it was a little dark. I would personally claim that it truly is well worth watching nonetheless.

62. ingrid says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I invested the hours to watch The Grey streaming but it did not really get rolling and was lacking a killer edge to it

63. rosetta says:

We truly loved The Grey.

64. vasiliki says:

The Grey online gets off to a really powerful start up, yet gradually gets caught up in doubtful plotting and fragile characterization.

65. herminia says:

I appreciated The Grey online it turned out totally very good.

66. elissa says:

The huge tricks in addition to actions sequences just simply dull the mind

67. jewell says:

seriously just what a superb film. I was going to view The Grey in the movie theater but instead I saw it right here for free of charge

68. marylynn says:

amazing what a excellent film. I was heading to look at The Grey in the movie theatre but instead I viewed it right here for cost-free

69. joellen says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i put in the hours to watch The Grey online but it did not really get going and was lacking a killer edge to it

70. darin says:

I enjoy The Grey stream

71. charise says:

The Grey: I assume it’s true that every free movie streaming relating to appealing crooks attract the audience’s desire to witness precisely what it really is like to live an non-traditional lifestyle, despite the fact that that desire endures merely for the period of the streaming motion picture. Nonetheless no such free movie streaming of which I have ever viewed has ached more together with desire for the appealing criminals to get a distinctive everyday life compared to one they have got than the The Grey does indeed. And this invests this deliciously ingenious, convention-busting motion picture The Grey with more soul than you’d expect, simply because it is not just a puzzle with regards to plot — as the majority of streaming movies on the subject of con artists generally will be — and not just a puzzle regarding streaming movies — since handful of streaming movies possibly even care to attempt: it really is a challenge concerning persona and prospective and perspective and men and womenI considered the The Grey streaming to be excellent.

72. toni says:

Dissapointing. I spent the hours to watch The Grey streaming yet it did not really get rolling and didn’t have the killer edge to it

73. minnie says:

The big tricks and action sequences purely wear out the brain

74. belen says:

good movie. I give The Grey a 8/10

75. meghan says:

amazing what a great movie. I was heading to check out The Grey in the theatre but instead I saw it here for totally free

76. elicia says:

I’ve been searching for The Grey video for a long time, I found torrent downloads for The Grey in lot of websites however I much rather see The Grey streaming free online. The product quality on the The Grey streaming was very good and in general I found the film to be great.

77. twanna says:

Fantastic film…sort of dark..and also satirical.. nonetheless an excellent film (regardless of the other responses)

78. chantell says:

The huge stunts along with actions sequences simply dull the brain

79. arnette says:

I had been looking for free streaming movies no downloads The Grey on the internet and after experiencing a few inferior sites I stumbled upon this one. I surely could watch The Grey online with no difficulties at all and I’m quite content. Many thanks and take care!

80. tawnya says:

incredible just what a great film. I was heading to view The Grey in the movie theater but instead I enjoyed it right here for free of charge

81. hester says:

We had a totally fine time streaming The Grey online and the antics of the three stars

82. normand says:

Dissapointing. I invested the time to watch The Grey streaming yet it did not really get started and also was lacking a killer edge to it

83. talia says:

For you to watch The Grey online is just as awkward as expected, thus in the event you actually have even the slightest tendency towards hypochondria, you’ll want to stay far away.

84. winston says:

The Grey is the best movie manufactured to date about an epidemic.

85. kyle says:

The Grey online is fast paced and non-reusable. For action that are a lot.} For those wanting more, start looking elsewhere.

86. hal says:

The Grey is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

87. nana says:

fantastic movie. I rate The Grey a 8.5/10

88. tiffiny says:

The Grey is a wonderful movie. i enjoyed it. a tad foreseeable. It is well worth it if you want to watch The Grey online

89. delphine says:

Simply put i truly did not like The Grey.

90. malissa says:

Whoa…. you posters should get out a lot more

91. ayana says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I invested the hours to watch The Grey streaming however it didn’t really get started and was lacking a killer edge to it

92. rocky says:

The Grey is the perfect movie. i enjoyed it. a little predictable. It’s definitely worth it if you want to watch The Grey online

93. juliann says:

If you’re looking for some sort of poems some exalted impressive arc which lifts this narrative out and about of the extraordinary you won’t locate it here. The Grey online is…gripping from start to finish.

94. tamiko says:

Not a bad picture, but am in agreement with many of the other reviews that it’s slow throughout different places and also foreseeable. I quote The Grey online 8/10

95. terrilyn says:

The Grey streaming is fast paced and non-reusable. Those that are action movie fans, {that will be lots.} For those seeking a great deal more, take a look somewhere else.

96. cassey says:

The Grey is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

97. dominick says:

Brilliant picture…sort of dark..and very satirical.. but a very good film (inspite of the other comments)

98. rossie says:

The Grey is a good movie. i really liked it. a bit predictable. It’s well worth it to watch The Grey online

99. calandra says:

Just finished watching The Grey online – Good movie. Very interesting. There are a few humorous parts, but I feel it was a little dark. I would claim that it’s worth watching nonetheless.

100. gabriella says:

Whoa…. you people really need to get out a lot more

101. augustus says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I invested the time to watch The Grey online yet it didn’t really get going and didn’t have the killer edge to it

102. sheryll says:

The Grey streaming is fast moving and non-reusable. For action fans, {that will be a lot.} For people seeking a great deal more, start looking anywhere else.

103. elodia says:

incredible just what a excellent film. I was heading to see The Grey in the movie theater but instead I saw it right here for free of charge

104. sheryll says:

fantastic movie. I give The Grey a 4/5

105. elli says:

The Grey was incredibly good.

106. yoshiko says:

Seriously…. you people have to get out alot more

107. corrinne says:

I’ve been searching for methods to watch movies free of charge for some time now but always finished up finding sites which were just knockoffs. I was told that they the full movies for free yet just after clicking thru a few promotions and things I usually wound up with nothing at all. The keyword phrases I oftentimes tried were for instance free watch movie without download and free watch movie without download or free watch movie without download but I always wound up with phony sites, I hate it when I come to feel scammed. This site on the other hand is the real thing, I managed to watch The Grey online without any problems at all. I am quite happy with this and will be returning back again for sure.

108. kelle says:

Generally My partner and i really appreciate this particular type of movies but The Grey ended up being too predictable, slow, uninteresting, plus the script was in fact silly and boring. I kept on watching, waiting for it to become better but it in no way did. If you choose to watch it just accept the undeniable fact that that’s time spent you won’t recover just like I did. I wish I didn’t devote that time in order to watch The Grey online.

109. mari says:

The Grey is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

110. janeth says:

Not a bad picture, but concur with the vast majority of other comments that it’s slow in places as well as predictable. We rank The Grey online 8/10

111. annalee says:

The Grey streaming is fast moving and non-reusable. Those that are action movie fans, {that will be a lot.} For those seeking a great deal more, start looking in other places.

112. elmo says:

As i had been searching for free streaming movies with subtitles The Grey on the internet and after browsing through some poor web-sites I stumbled upon this one. I could watch The Grey online without any difficulties at all and I’m really pleased. Many thanks and take care!

113. sandy says:

The Grey is the perfect movie. i enjoyed it. a little bit predictable. It is definitely worth it if you want to watch The Grey online

114. rhett says:

Simply put i ver y much did not like The Grey.

115. lashaunda says:

The Grey streaming is fast paced and non-reusable. Those that are action movie that’s lots.} For people seeking a great deal more, look in other places.

116. corie says:

The Grey online is fast moving and non-reusable. For action that are lots.} For those wanting more, take a look somewhere else.

117. len says:

Brilliant movie…kind of dark..and very satirical.. yet a really good film (whatever the other comments)

118. lavenia says:

I enjoy The Grey streaming online

119. cira says:

I actually loved The Grey online it was simply good.

120. patria says:

I like The Grey stream

121. rosie says:

The big tricks in addition to actions sequences simply just wear out the brain

122. nelia says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i invested the hours to watch The Grey online but it did not really get started and lacked the killer edge to it

123. keitha says:

Awesome movie…kind of dark..and also satirical.. yet a really good film (regardless of the other responses)

124. liane says:

Not a bad film, I however am in agreement with the vast majority of other comments that it really is slow throughout places and foreseeable. I rank The Grey online 7/10

125. donovan says:

Seriously…. you posters need to get out more

126. leslee says:

The massive tricks in addition to action sequences simply dull the brain

127. dena says:

I actually loved The Grey streaming it turned out simply good.

128. kemberly says:

amazing just what a superb movie. I was going to see The Grey in the theatre but instead I enjoyed it right here for cost-free

129. thi says:

The huge tricks and actions sequences simply just wear out the mind

130. cecille says:

WOW…. you people need to get out alot more

131. domitila says:

I actually thoroughly liked The Grey.

132. brant says:

The Grey is the best movie manufactured to date about an epidemic.

133. admin says:

I love #movie# stream

134. neville says:

I thoroughly liked The Grey.

135. albert says:

The Grey is the best movie manufactured to date about a epidemic.

136. golda says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I put in the time to watch The Grey streaming but it did not really get started and also was lacking the killer edge to it

137. gonzalo says:

The Grey was poor.

138. yee says:

The Grey was painful.

139. shelli says:

I have been seeking out The Grey video for some time, I noticed torrent downloads for The Grey in many websites but I prefer to watch The Grey online free. The high quality on the The Grey stream was excellent and all around I found the film to be great.

140. evia says:

If you’re searching for some form of poetry some exalted dramatic arc that pulls this narrative out of the run-of-the-mill you’ll not locate it here. The Grey online is…clenching from beginning to end.

141. ena says:

The Grey online gets off to an extremely strong start, yet eventually gets caught up in risky plotting in addition to poor characterization.

142. svetlana says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the time to watch The Grey online yet it did not really get started and lacked a killer edge to it

143. casimira says:

I actually enjoyed The Grey streaming it actually was totally very good.

144. angela says:

I had a totally fine time watching The Grey online and the tricks of its three celebs

145. adriene says:

The Grey online takes on to an exceedingly powerful beginning, yet gradually gets bogged down in questionable plotting in addition to poor characterization.

146. brant says:

I liked The Grey online it was actually simply very good.

147. contessa says:

The Grey online takes off to a very powerful beginning, but gradually gets over-involved in risky planning in addition to weak characterization.

148. signe says:

I have been in search of The Grey download for free online for a long time, I discovered torrent downloads for The Grey in numerous websites however I much rather view The Grey online free. The product quality on the The Grey internet streaming was great and all round I found the film to be great.

149. felix says:

I have been seeking out The Grey download for free online for a long time, I found The Grey torrent in lots of places but I much rather watch The Grey for free online. The standard on the The Grey stream was high-quality and all round I found the movie to end up being superb.

150. kathleen says:

We certain ly enjoyed The Grey.

151. isidra says:

I’ve been on the lookout for The Grey streaming free online for a long period, I stumbled upon The Grey torrent in several areas but I much rather see The Grey streaming free online. The standard on the The Grey stream was excellent and in general I found the movie to end up great.

152. alisa says:

I had a totally fine time streaming The Grey online as well as the tricks of its 3 movie stars

153. milissa says:

The Grey is a great movie. i really enjoyed it. a lttle bit predictable. It’s well worth the while to watch The Grey online

154. oliver says:

I’ve been trying to find The Grey video for a long time, I came across The Grey torrent in lots of areas although I much rather see The Grey streaming free online. The product quality on the The Grey internet streaming was excellent and overall I found the film to end up excellent.

155. riva says:

good movie. I give The Grey a 4/5

156. maricela says:

I enjoyed The Grey streaming it absolutely was simply good.