There are currently links to over 51.500 free online movies streaming on this site.
New streaming movies are listed on the first pages, in their corresponding categories and in the NEW RELEASES category.
Older movie streams are listed in their corresponding categories and in the OLD RELEASES category.
To find any specific movies streaming online use the search box at the top of each page.
Latest Movies Posted
- The Seven Five (2014)
- A Test of Wills (2009)
- What Happened, Miss Simone? (2015)
- Bridgend (2013)
- The 7/7 Bombing: Survivors’ Stories (2015)
- Le boiteux: Baby blues (1999)
- Secrets of a Door-to-Door Salesman (1973)
- 50 Children: The Rescue Mission of Mr. And Mrs. Kraus (2013)
- Chicks Dig Gay Guys (2014)
- Eiga Suzuki sensei (2013)
- The Mourning (2015)
- Staten Island Summer (2015)
- The Grasshopper and the Ants (1934)
- The Wise Little Hen (1934)
- La strana voglia (1991)
Movie: Lees Adventure
- Release Date: December 29, 2011
- Run Time: 90 mins
- Genre: Animation, Fantasy, Romance, Thriller
China, the present day. Office worker Li Xianji (Jaycee Chan) is a computer-gaming nut who has suffered from "timing disorder" ever since he was a child during the early ’80s. In the mid-’90s he was getting poor marks at school and had started to become obsessed with computer games, much to the anger of his father (Jiang Wu). His disorder got worse, to a point where he felt out of sync with the world. The only one who understood him was the beautiful Wang Qian (Fiona Wang), who also suffered from the same disorder. They planned to marry, but one night she was knocked down and killed by a lorry, leaving Xianji feeling loveless. Now, in the present, Xianji gets the opportunity, via a disc left to him by his late uncle (Yao Lu), a science nut, to return in time via several adventures and find Wang Qian again. It’s a journey Xianji is determined to make, even at the cost of selling his kidney and becoming mixed up with some shady types. The question is whether Wang Qian will be the same person he remembered, and whether they will still share the same love or the same disorder.