There are currently links to over 30.500 free online movies streaming on this site.
New streaming movies are listed on the first pages, in their corresponding categories and in the NEW RELEASES category.
Older movie streams are listed in their corresponding categories and in the OLD RELEASES category.
To find any specific movies streaming online use the search box at the top of each page.
Latest Movies Posted
- Cheech and Chong Roasted (2008)
- 40 Year Old Virgins (2013)
- A Tudor Feast at Christmas (2006)
- The Unspeakable Crime – Rape (2013)
- D-Day The Ultimate Conflict (2004)
- David Walliams – Snapshot in Time (2013)
- Sex Toys Stories (2013)
- The Beach Boys Doin It Again (2012)
- Mehed ei nuta (1968)
- Sagat (2011)
- Worlds Nature Europes Most Beautiful Places (2013)
- The Hunt for the I-5 Killer (2011)
- Ego (2013)
- Diana Her True Story (2013)
- How to Steal 2 Million (2011)
Movie: Lees Adventure
- Release Date: December 29, 2011
- Run Time: 90 mins
- Genre: Animation, Fantasy, Romance, Thriller
China, the present day. Office worker Li Xianji (Jaycee Chan) is a computer-gaming nut who has suffered from "timing disorder" ever since he was a child during the early ’80s. In the mid-’90s he was getting poor marks at school and had started to become obsessed with computer games, much to the anger of his father (Jiang Wu). His disorder got worse, to a point where he felt out of sync with the world. The only one who understood him was the beautiful Wang Qian (Fiona Wang), who also suffered from the same disorder. They planned to marry, but one night she was knocked down and killed by a lorry, leaving Xianji feeling loveless. Now, in the present, Xianji gets the opportunity, via a disc left to him by his late uncle (Yao Lu), a science nut, to return in time via several adventures and find Wang Qian again. It’s a journey Xianji is determined to make, even at the cost of selling his kidney and becoming mixed up with some shady types. The question is whether Wang Qian will be the same person he remembered, and whether they will still share the same love or the same disorder.