Lady and the Tramp

posted by admin, November 3, 2011 @ 8:36 pm

Movie: Lady and the Tramp

• Director: Clyde Geronimi
  • Release Date: June 16, 1955
  • Run Time: 76 mins
  • Genre: Animation, Romance, Family, Music

The romantic tale of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a streetwise downtown Mutt.

9 Responses to “Lady and the Tramp”

1. angelica says:

When i had been hunting for free streaming movies online without downloading Lady and the Tramp on the internet and after experiencing some awful web-sites I discovered this one. I was able to watch Lady and the Tramp online without difficulties whatsoever and I am really happy. Thanks again and take care!

2. shay says:

The massive stunts in addition to action sequences just simply dull the mind

3. chaya says:

If you want some sort of poetry exalted extraordinary arc that lifts this narrative out of the ordinary you won’t locate it here. Lady and the Tramp online is…gripping from beginning to end.

4. janine says:

wow just what a excellent film. I was heading to watch Lady and the Tramp in the movie theatre but rather I enjoyed it here for cost-free

5. lizzie says:

I simply do not have the attention span to watch Lady and the Tramp online

6. otelia says:

Wonderful movie…kind of dark..and also satirical.. but a very good film (regardless of the other remarks)

7. jeremiah says:

I just finished watching Lady and the Tramp stream – Good movie. Really enjoyable. There were some amusing parts, but I feel it was a tad dark. I would personally claim that it is worth watching nonetheless.

8. arnita says:

I just don’t have the attention span in order to watch Lady and the Tramp streaming

9. jonie says:

Just finished watching Lady and the Tramp stream – Excellent movie. Quite enjoyable. There are several amusing segments, but I think it was kind of dark. I would claim that it truly is worth seeing nonetheless.