Her (2014)

• Writers: Spike Jonze
  • Stars: Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Scarlett Johansson
  • Release Date: January 10, 2014
  • Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi

Her full movie

Her online stream

To watch Her streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

Her download

To download Her simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream Her online in HQ

Download Her for free online

71 Responses to “Her (2014)”

1. annabel says:

The big stunts in addition to action sequences purely wear out the mind

2. mirna says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I put in the time to watch Her (2014) streaming however it did not really get rolling and lacked the killer edge to it

3. gregg says:

Her (2014): I guess it is true that all streaming films pertaining to eye-catching criminals appeal to the audience’s aspire to watch what it really is like to live an unusual life, even if that wish endures merely for the length of the streaming motion picture. Nevertheless no such free streaming video that I have ever before witnessed has ached more together with desire for the eye-catching criminals for a different existence compared to one they’ve got as opposed to Her (2014) does. And that also invests this enchantingly clever, convention-busting motion picture Her (2014) with more heart and soul than you would anticipate, mainly because it’s not only a dilemma concerning plot — as the majority free movie streaming about con artists generally seem to be — and not merely a dilemma regarding free movie streaming — because very few free movie streaming possibly even care to try: it really is a dilemma about personality and potential and viewpoint and personsI considered that Her (2014) download to be extraordinary.

4. quincy says:

Amazing movie…sort of dark..and very satirical.. yet a really good film (whatever the other responses)

5. celestine says:

Her (2014) was lousy.

6. donita says:

Her (2014): I assume it is true that all streaming movies relating to desirable crooks appeal to the audience’s aspire to watch precisely what it really is like to live an unconventional life, even if that desire is held merely for the period of the streaming video. Nonetheless no such free streaming video that I’ve previously looked at has ached more together with desire on the part of the desirable burglars for a different existence compared to one they may have compared to Her (2014) does indeed. And this invests this deliciously clever, convention-busting film Her (2014) with an increase of soul than you’d expect, mainly because it really is not only a puzzle regarding plot — as most streaming motion pictures concerning con performers generally will be — and not simply a puzzle with regards to streaming movie downloads — when few streaming movie downloads even care to attempt: it really is a challenge concerning persona as well as possible and mindset and personsI found this Her (2014) stream to end up marvelous.

7. jacob says:

I had a totally fine time watching Her (2014) online and the tricks of the three movie stars

8. shizuko says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the hours to watch Her (2014) online yet it did not really get started and also lacked a killer edge to it

9. tuyet says:

Her (2014) is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

10. ione says:

incredible just what a amazing movie. I was going to watch Her (2014) in the cinema but instead I enjoyed it right here for cost-free

11. marisha says:

If you’re looking for some type of verses some exalted extraordinary arc which pulls this story out of the ordinary you’ll not locate it here. Her (2014) online is…grasping from beginning to end.

12. ahmed says:

Her (2014): I guess it is true that all free movie streaming about eye-catching crooks fascinate the audience’s aspire to watch what it really is like to live an unusual lifestyle, although that wish is held only for the period of the streaming video. Yet no such free movie streaming which I’ve ever viewed has ached more together with yearning on the part of the eye-catching burglars to get a distinctive life compared to one they may have compared to Her (2014) does indeed. And that also invests this delightfully smart, convention-busting motion picture Her (2014) with an increase of soul than you would assume, for the reason that it’s not only a dilemma with regards to plot — as the majority streaming movies about con artists frequently are — and not a dilemma about streaming motion pictures — since a small number of streaming motion pictures possibly even care to try: it really is a challenge pertaining to persona and probable and viewpoint and personsI considered the Her (2014) download to end up marvelous.

13. jacqualine says:

I loved Her (2014) online it actually was simply good.

14. royal says:

As i was looking for free streaming movies links Her (2014) on the internet and after experiencing several very poor web-sites I found this one. I could watch Her (2014) online with no difficulties whatsoever and I’m quite happy. Thanks again and take care!

15. evelin says:

Dissapointing. I invested the time to watch Her (2014) streaming however it did not really get rolling and lacked the killer edge to it

16. buford says:

Just finished seeing Her (2014) stream – Great movie. Quite entertaining. There were a few amusing segments, but I feel it was a tad dark. I would personally claim that it’s well worth seeing nonetheless.

17. zona says:

I just finished seeing Her (2014) stream – Excellent movie. Quite interesting. There were a few amusing parts, however i feel it was a tad dark. I would claim that it truly is worth watching nonetheless.

18. victorina says:

I love Her (2014) streaming online

19. beatrice says:

In order to watch Her (2014) online will be just as uncomfortable as predicted, thus if you actually have got even the slightest tendency towards hypochondria, you should keep miles away.

20. su says:

I like Her (2014)

21. julia says:

I’ve been seeking Her (2014) download for free online for some time, I found Her (2014) torrent in many locations although I much rather view Her (2014) online free. The quality on the Her (2014) streaming was nice and all round I found the movie to end up being superb.

22. madelaine says:

Typically My spouse and i truly enjoy this type of movies however Her (2014) ended up being too foreseeable, slow, uninteresting, and also the story was actually ridiculous and lame. I kept on viewing, watching for it to become more enticing however it never did. If you decide to watch it just recognize the reality that that’s time spent you’ll never claim back like I did. I wish I did not devote this time to watch Her (2014) streaming.

23. adina says:

Just finished seeing Her (2014) stream – Excellent movie. Really enjoyable. There were a few funny parts, but I feel that it was kind of dark. I would personally claim that it truly is well worth seeing nonetheless.

24. carolina says:

If you want some type of verses some exalted spectacular arc which lifts this plot out of the extraordinary you’ll not locate it here. Her (2014) online is…grasping from start to finish.

25. nicholle says:

Her (2014) is a good movie. i liked it. a tad foreseeable. It’s definitely worth it if you want to watch Her (2014) online

26. hunter says:

If you’re looking for some form of poetry some exalted extraordinary arc that elevates this plot out and about of the regular you won’t discover it here. Her (2014) online is…clenching from start to finish.

27. bessie says:

Spectacular film…sort of dark..and very satirical.. yet a really good film (in spite of the other remarks)

28. loreen says:

I love Her (2014) streaming

29. damian says:

I’ve been searching for Her (2014) streaming online for a long time, I ran across torrent downloads for Her (2014) in many places but I prefer to watch Her (2014) for free online. The standard on the Her (2014) stream was very good and all around I found the film to end up excellent.

30. elizabet says:

I was hunting for free streaming movies ps3 Her (2014) online and after going through several awful websites I discovered this one. I surely could watch Her (2014) online with no problems at all and I am really content. Thanks again and take care!

31. odessa says:

Her (2014) online gets on to an exceedingly good start up, yet ultimately gets over-involved in doubtful planning in addition to poor characterization.

32. marth says:

Her (2014) online is fast moving and non-reusable. For action they’ll be lots.} For those wanting a great deal more, start looking in other places.

33. sang says:

Her (2014) is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

34. gaynell says:

When i had been looking for free streaming movies to watch Her (2014) on the internet and after going through some bad websites I discovered this one. I surely could watch Her (2014) online with no difficulties whatsoever and I’m very satisfied. Thanks again and take care!

35. henrietta says:

I enjoy Her (2014) streaming online

36. doris says:

Just finished seeing Her (2014) online – Great movie. Quite interesting. There were some amusing parts, but I feel it was kind of dark. I would claim that it truly is worth seeing though.

37. ray says:

I simply don’t have the attention span to be able to watch Her (2014) streaming

38. karon says:

Her (2014) online gets on to a really powerful beginning, but ultimately gets bogged down in questionable plotting and also weak characterization.

39. joeann says:

As i had been hunting for free streaming movies with no surveys Her (2014) on the internet and after going through a number of awful web sites I discovered this one. I surely could watch Her (2014) online with no problems at all and I am quite satisfied. Thank you and take care!

40. camie says:

Dissapointing. I put in the hours to watch Her (2014) streaming but it didn’t really get rolling and didn’t have the killer edge to it

41. marx says:

I actually appreciated Her (2014) streaming it actually was simply good.

42. leta says:

I have been interested in Her (2014) streaming online for a long period, I stumbled upon Her (2014) torrent in a good many locations nonetheless I much rather view Her (2014) for free online. The product quality on the Her (2014) internet streaming was fine and all round I found the film to end up good.

43. lorrine says:

Dissapointing. I invested the time to watch Her (2014) online however it really didn’t get started and lacked a killer edge to it

44. buster says:

I have been hunting for Her (2014) download for free online for a long time, I came across torrents for the Her (2014) in several websites although I much rather view Her (2014) online free. The standard on the Her (2014) streaming was excellent and over-all I found the movie to end up good.

45. cary says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i put in the time to watch Her (2014) online however it didn’t really get going and also was lacking a killer edge to it

46. arica says:

I love Her (2014) streaming

47. lory says:

Her (2014) was very good.

48. sona says:

Her (2014) is the greatest movie manufactured to date about an epidemic.

49. bernetta says:

As i was looking for free streaming movies links Her (2014) online and after experiencing several awful web sites I found this one. I could watch Her (2014) online with no difficulties at all and I’m very pleased. Thank you and take care!

50. sabrina says:

Whoa…. you posters have to get out alot more

51. tatyana says:

I like Her (2014)

52. edgar says:

I enjoyed Her (2014)

53. candice says:

I have been looking for tips on how to watch movies online at no cost for quite a while now yet usually finished up finding sites that were just fakes. They said they had the free movies yet just after clicking thru a few ads and things I usually ended up with absolutely nothing. The particular search words I often tried were for instance full free watch movie 2008 online and full free watch movie 2008 online or full free watch movie 2008 online nonetheless I always ended up with bogus sites, I dislike it when I feel scammed. This website however is the genuine article, I was able to watch Her (2014) online with no issues at all. I am extremely happy with this and will be coming back again for sure.

54. monty says:

Her (2014): I guess it is true that most streaming movies about captivating scammers interest the audience’s wish to see what it’s like to live an non-traditional life, although that wish is maintained merely for the length of the free movie streaming. However , no such free movie streaming that I’ve ever previously observed has ached more together with yearning for the captivating scammers for just a distinctive life compared to one they have as opposed to Her (2014) does indeed. And that also invests this enchantingly clever, convention-busting motion picture Her (2014) with more spirit than you would be expecting, simply because it is not only a dilemma with regards to plot — as a lot of free movie streaming concerning con performers typically will be — and not just a dilemma with regards to streaming motion pictures — because a small number of streaming motion pictures possibly even dare to attempt: it’s a dilemma with regards to personality and probable and standpoint and personsI have found the Her (2014) stream to end up being splendid.

55. nicol says:

I just finished watching Her (2014) online – Great movie. Quite enjoyable. There were some humorous segments, but I feel that it was a tad dark. I would personally claim that it truly is worth watching though.

56. china says:

Normally I truly enjoy this kind of kind of movies however Her (2014) was too predictable, slow, dull, and also the script was silly and boring. I kept viewing, looking forward to it to get better however it in no way did. If you choose to watch it just recognize the indisputable fact that this is spent time you’ll never claim back just like I did. I only wish I didn’t devote that time to watch Her (2014) online.

57. felicia says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I put in the time to watch Her (2014) streaming however it really didn’t get started and also lacked the killer edge to it

58. georgette says:

amazing just what a awesome movie. I was heading to see Her (2014) in the movie theatre but rather I watched it here for 100 % free

59. sabra says:

I love Her (2014) streaming

60. clare says:

I actually genuinely did not like Her (2014).

61. chastity says:

Her (2014) streaming is fast moving and disposable. For action fans, {that will be plenty.} For all those wanting a great deal more, look anywhere else.

62. anitra says:

good movie. I give Her (2014) a 4/5

63. jennie says:

Her (2014) is a great movie. i really liked it. a little bit predictable. It is well worth it if you want to watch Her (2014) online

64. lela says:

Her (2014) online is fast moving and disposable. For action they’ll be plenty.} For all those wanting a great deal more, take a look anywhere else.

65. abby says:

I’ve been seeking Her (2014) download for free online for a long period, I noticed Her (2014) torrent in several areas however , I prefer to see Her (2014) online free. The standard on the Her (2014) streaming was fine and in general I found the film to end up superb.

66. adan says:

Her (2014) online is fast paced and disposable. For action that are a lot.} For all those seeking a great deal more, look anywhere else.

67. savanna says:

Incredible film…kinda dark..and very satirical.. but an excellent film (no matter the other comments)

68. ming says:

Her (2014) was below average.

69. marielle says:

good movie. I give Her (2014) a 8.5/10

70. donny says:

Her (2014) is the best movie manufactured to date about an epidemic.

71. sherry says:

I’ve been trying to find Her (2014) streaming free online for a long period, I noticed Her (2014) torrent in lots of areas however I prefer to watch Her (2014) streaming free online. The quality on the Her (2014) internet streaming was nice and all round I found the film to end up being good.