Her (2014)

• Writers: Spike Jonze
  • Stars: Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Scarlett Johansson
  • Release Date: January 10, 2014
  • Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi

Her full movie

Her online stream

To watch Her streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

Her download

To download Her simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream Her online in HQ

Download Her for free online

35 Responses to “Her (2014)”

1. annabel says:

The big stunts in addition to action sequences purely wear out the mind

2. mirna says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I put in the time to watch Her (2014) streaming however it did not really get rolling and lacked the killer edge to it

3. gregg says:

Her (2014): I guess it is true that all streaming films pertaining to eye-catching criminals appeal to the audience’s aspire to watch what it really is like to live an unusual life, even if that wish endures merely for the length of the streaming motion picture. Nevertheless no such free streaming video that I have ever before witnessed has ached more together with desire for the eye-catching criminals for a different existence compared to one they’ve got as opposed to Her (2014) does. And that also invests this enchantingly clever, convention-busting motion picture Her (2014) with more heart and soul than you would anticipate, mainly because it’s not only a dilemma concerning plot — as the majority free movie streaming about con artists generally seem to be — and not merely a dilemma regarding free movie streaming — because very few free movie streaming possibly even care to try: it really is a dilemma about personality and potential and viewpoint and personsI considered that Her (2014) download to be extraordinary.

4. quincy says:

Amazing movie…sort of dark..and very satirical.. yet a really good film (whatever the other responses)

5. celestine says:

Her (2014) was lousy.

6. donita says:

Her (2014): I assume it is true that all streaming movies relating to desirable crooks appeal to the audience’s aspire to watch precisely what it really is like to live an unconventional life, even if that desire is held merely for the period of the streaming video. Nonetheless no such free streaming video that I’ve previously looked at has ached more together with desire on the part of the desirable burglars for a different existence compared to one they may have compared to Her (2014) does indeed. And this invests this deliciously clever, convention-busting film Her (2014) with an increase of soul than you’d expect, mainly because it really is not only a puzzle regarding plot — as most streaming motion pictures concerning con performers generally will be — and not simply a puzzle with regards to streaming movie downloads — when few streaming movie downloads even care to attempt: it really is a challenge concerning persona as well as possible and mindset and personsI found this Her (2014) stream to end up marvelous.

7. jacob says:

I had a totally fine time watching Her (2014) online and the tricks of the three movie stars

8. shizuko says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I spent the hours to watch Her (2014) online yet it did not really get started and also lacked a killer edge to it

9. tuyet says:

Her (2014) is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

10. ione says:

incredible just what a amazing movie. I was going to watch Her (2014) in the cinema but instead I enjoyed it right here for cost-free

11. marisha says:

If you’re looking for some type of verses some exalted extraordinary arc which pulls this story out of the ordinary you’ll not locate it here. Her (2014) online is…grasping from beginning to end.

12. ahmed says:

Her (2014): I guess it is true that all free movie streaming about eye-catching crooks fascinate the audience’s aspire to watch what it really is like to live an unusual lifestyle, although that wish is held only for the period of the streaming video. Yet no such free movie streaming which I’ve ever viewed has ached more together with yearning on the part of the eye-catching burglars to get a distinctive life compared to one they may have compared to Her (2014) does indeed. And that also invests this delightfully smart, convention-busting motion picture Her (2014) with an increase of soul than you would assume, for the reason that it’s not only a dilemma with regards to plot — as the majority streaming movies about con artists frequently are — and not a dilemma about streaming motion pictures — since a small number of streaming motion pictures possibly even care to try: it really is a challenge pertaining to persona and probable and viewpoint and personsI considered the Her (2014) download to end up marvelous.

13. jacqualine says:

I loved Her (2014) online it actually was simply good.

14. royal says:

As i was looking for free streaming movies links Her (2014) on the internet and after experiencing several very poor web-sites I found this one. I could watch Her (2014) online with no difficulties whatsoever and I’m quite happy. Thanks again and take care!

15. evelin says:

Dissapointing. I invested the time to watch Her (2014) streaming however it did not really get rolling and lacked the killer edge to it

16. buford says:

Just finished seeing Her (2014) stream – Great movie. Quite entertaining. There were a few amusing segments, but I feel it was a tad dark. I would personally claim that it’s well worth seeing nonetheless.

17. zona says:

I just finished seeing Her (2014) stream – Excellent movie. Quite interesting. There were a few amusing parts, however i feel it was a tad dark. I would claim that it truly is worth watching nonetheless.

18. victorina says:

I love Her (2014) streaming online

19. beatrice says:

In order to watch Her (2014) online will be just as uncomfortable as predicted, thus if you actually have got even the slightest tendency towards hypochondria, you should keep miles away.

20. su says:

I like Her (2014)

21. julia says:

I’ve been seeking Her (2014) download for free online for some time, I found Her (2014) torrent in many locations although I much rather view Her (2014) online free. The quality on the Her (2014) streaming was nice and all round I found the movie to end up being superb.

22. madelaine says:

Typically My spouse and i truly enjoy this type of movies however Her (2014) ended up being too foreseeable, slow, uninteresting, and also the story was actually ridiculous and lame. I kept on viewing, watching for it to become more enticing however it never did. If you decide to watch it just recognize the reality that that’s time spent you’ll never claim back like I did. I wish I did not devote this time to watch Her (2014) streaming.

23. adina says:

Just finished seeing Her (2014) stream – Excellent movie. Really enjoyable. There were a few funny parts, but I feel that it was kind of dark. I would personally claim that it truly is well worth seeing nonetheless.

24. carolina says:

If you want some type of verses some exalted spectacular arc which lifts this plot out of the extraordinary you’ll not locate it here. Her (2014) online is…grasping from start to finish.

25. nicholle says:

Her (2014) is a good movie. i liked it. a tad foreseeable. It’s definitely worth it if you want to watch Her (2014) online

26. hunter says:

If you’re looking for some form of poetry some exalted extraordinary arc that elevates this plot out and about of the regular you won’t discover it here. Her (2014) online is…clenching from start to finish.

27. bessie says:

Spectacular film…sort of dark..and very satirical.. yet a really good film (in spite of the other remarks)

28. loreen says:

I love Her (2014) streaming

29. damian says:

I’ve been searching for Her (2014) streaming online for a long time, I ran across torrent downloads for Her (2014) in many places but I prefer to watch Her (2014) for free online. The standard on the Her (2014) stream was very good and all around I found the film to end up excellent.

30. elizabet says:

I was hunting for free streaming movies ps3 Her (2014) online and after going through several awful websites I discovered this one. I surely could watch Her (2014) online with no problems at all and I am really content. Thanks again and take care!

31. odessa says:

Her (2014) online gets on to an exceedingly good start up, yet ultimately gets over-involved in doubtful planning in addition to poor characterization.

32. marth says:

Her (2014) online is fast moving and non-reusable. For action they’ll be lots.} For those wanting a great deal more, start looking in other places.

33. sang says:

Her (2014) is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

34. gaynell says:

When i had been looking for free streaming movies to watch Her (2014) on the internet and after going through some bad websites I discovered this one. I surely could watch Her (2014) online with no difficulties whatsoever and I’m very satisfied. Thanks again and take care!

35. henrietta says: