Act of Valor

• Director: Mike McCoy, Scott Waugh
  • Writers: Kurt Johnstad
  • Stars: Alex Veadov, Roselyn Sanchez and Nestor Serrano
  • Release Date: February 2012
  • Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Act of Valor full movie

The only easy day was yesterday.

Act of Valor online stream

To watch Act of Valor streaming select the “Watch online now” button below.

Act of Valor download

To download Act of Valor simply select the “Download File” button below.

Stream Act of Valor online in HQ

Download Act of Valor for free online

159 Responses to “Act of Valor”

1. argentina says:

Not necessarily a bad film, I however accept many of the other reviews that it is slow in different places and also predictable. I rate Act of Valor online 8/10

2. tracy says:

If you’re searching for some sort of poems exalted impressive arc that pulls this narrative out of the ordinary you’ll not find it here. Act of Valor online is…grasping from beginning to end.

3. julian says:

The massive tricks along with actions sequences just simply dull the mind

4. rafael says:

excellent movie. I give Act of Valor a 8.5/10

5. domingo says:

Act of Valor streaming is fast paced and non-reusable. For action fans, {that will be lots.} For people seeking a great deal more, take a look in other places.

6. lona says:

Act of Valor is a good movie. i really liked it. a little bit foreseeable. It is well worth it if you want to watch Act of Valor online

7. vernie says:

Act of Valor online takes on to an extremely strong beginning, but eventually gets bogged down in risky planning and weak characterization.

8. carli says:

In order to watch Act of Valor online is definitely as unpleasant as predicted, thus in the event you have got even a tiniest tendency towards hypochondria, you need to stay far away.

9. denice says:

very good movie. I give Act of Valor a 4/5

10. chantell says:

I have been hunting for Act of Valor video for some time, I noticed torrent downloads for Act of Valor in a good many websites however I prefer to watch Act of Valor online free. The quality on the Act of Valor internet streaming was nice and in general I found the film to end up being excellent.

11. ezekiel says:

Act of Valor is a wonderful movie. i loved it. somewhat foreseeable. It’s well worth it if you want to watch Act of Valor online

12. lezlie says:

Act of Valor online takes on to a really strong beginning, but eventually gets bogged down in questionable plotting in addition to fragile characterization.

13. kourtney says:

I loved Act of Valor online it absolutely was totally very good.

14. racheal says:

Wonderful film…somewhat dark..and really satirical.. nonetheless a really good film (in spite of the other remarks)

15. bobbye says:

Act of Valor is an excellent movie. i really enjoyed it. a tad foreseeable. It is definitely worth it if you want to watch Act of Valor online

16. garth says:

I’ve been seeking out Act of Valor streaming online for a long period, I stumbled upon Act of Valor torrent in lots of websites but I prefer to see Act of Valor streaming free online. The product quality on the Act of Valor stream was excellent and all round I found the movie to end up being good.

17. tambra says:

Act of Valor was awesome.

18. lynne says:

I enjoy Act of Valor stream

19. tonja says:

My partner and i seriously liked Act of Valor.

20. sarah says:

Act of Valor was lousy.

21. latoyia says:

We truly loved Act of Valor.

22. lahoma says:

Just finished viewing Act of Valor streaming – Good movie. Very interesting. There were a few amusing segments, however i think that it was kind of dark. I would personally claim that it truly is well worth watching nonetheless.

23. abby says:

Whoa…. you people really need to get out a lot more

24. celina says:

I have been searching for Act of Valor download for free online for a long period, I noticed torrent downloads for Act of Valor in numerous locations although I much rather view Act of Valor online free. The quality on the Act of Valor streaming was good and overall I found the film to end up superb.

25. pandora says:

Act of Valor: I guess it is true that all free movie streaming about desirable burglars fascinate the audience’s desire to see just what it’s like to live an unusual existence, although that desire endures merely for the period of the free streaming film. However no such free movie streaming which I’ve ever previously seen has ached more together with yearning for the desirable burglars for just a different life versus the one they have got compared to Act of Valor does indeed. And that invests this enchantingly cunning, convention-busting film Act of Valor with an increase of spirit than you would anticipate, for the reason that it is not only a dilemma concerning plot — as a lot of streaming movies concerning con performers typically tend to be — and not simply a dilemma about streaming movie downloads — since very few streaming movie downloads possibly dare to try: it’s a puzzle concerning persona and potential and point of view and men and womenI considered this Act of Valor streaming to be wonderful.

26. roman says:

Normally My spouse and i truly appreciate this sort of movies however Act of Valor turned out to be way too predictable, slow-moving, boring, plus the story was absurd and lame. We kept on viewing, expecting it to become better but it never did. If you choose to watch it simply recognize the reality that this is time spent you won’t claim back like I did. I wish I didn’t devote that time in order to watch Act of Valor online.

27. trula says:

I love Act of Valor

28. summer says:

When i was hunting for free streaming movies online no downloads Act of Valor online and after browsing through a number of awful web-sites I discovered this one. I could watch Act of Valor online with no difficulties in any way and I’m very pleased. Thank you and take care!

29. dirk says:

I truly did not like Act of Valor.

30. caroyln says:

Act of Valor was exceptional.

31. brandie says:

I’ve been searching for new ways to see movies online at no cost for some time now yet always ended up discovering web sites that were simply just knockoffs. I was told that they the free online movies but just after clicking via several adverts and stuff I ended up with nothing. The particular search words I used were for example where to watch movie online for free and where to watch movie online for free or where to watch movie online for free however I usually ended up with bogus web sites, I detest it whenever I come to feel scammed. This website on the other hand is the real thing, I was able to watch Act of Valor online with no issues in any way. I\’m very happy with this and I will be returning back for sure.

32. jaymie says:

For you to watch Act of Valor online is definitely just as uneasy as anticipated, so if you have even a slightest inclination toward hypochondria, you ought to keep well away.

33. trena says:

When i had been trying to find free streaming movies legally Act of Valor online and after browsing through some terrible websites I discovered this one. I could watch Act of Valor online with no problems at all and I am quite happy. Many thanks and take care!

34. bonita says:

I had been looking for free streaming movies ipad Act of Valor on the internet and after browsing through a few awful web sites I discovered this one. I was able to watch Act of Valor online without problems whatsoever and I’m really happy. Thank you and take care!

35. angelic says:

The huge tricks in addition to actions sequences just simply dull the mind

36. wilfred says:

I had been hunting for free streaming movies ps3 Act of Valor on the internet and after going through a number of very poor web-sites I discovered this one. I was able to watch Act of Valor online without difficulties at all and I’m really content. Thanks again and take care!

37. kimbra says:

If you are seeking some sort of poems exalted impressive arc that pulls this story out of the regular you’ll not locate it here. Act of Valor online is…clenching from beginning to end.

38. allison says:

Not a bad film, but concur with the vast majority of other reviews that it’s slow throughout different places and predictable. I will rate Act of Valor online 8/10

39. rex says:

I had been searching for free streaming movies in hd Act of Valor on the internet and after browsing through some terrible internet sites I found this one. I surely could watch Act of Valor online without difficulties in any way and I am very pleased. Thank you and take care!

40. chuck says:

Act of Valor was rubbish.

41. carolina says:

Act of Valor online is fast paced and disposable. Those that are action movie that are plenty.} For those seeking a great deal more, look elsewhere.

42. shanta says:

I like Act of Valor stream

43. kimi says:

Usually I genuinely enjoy this kind of kind of movies but Act of Valor was way too predictable, slow-moving, dull, and then the script was in fact ridiculous and boring. I kept viewing, looking forward to it to get more enticing but it never did. Should you wish to watch it just accept the truth that that’s spent time you won’t recover like I ended up doing. I wish I didn’t spend this time to watch Act of Valor online.

44. davida says:

excellent movie. I rate Act of Valor a 9/10

45. marion says:

I just don’t have the attention span to watch Act of Valor streaming

46. jolyn says:

Act of Valor online gets off to a really good beginning, but ultimately gets over-involved in risky plotting and poor characterization.

47. vanesa says:

To watch Act of Valor online is definitely as uncomfortable as predicted, thus in case you actually have got even a tiniest inclination toward hypochondria, you’ll want to keep a long way away.

48. iris says:

I’ve been looking for Act of Valor streaming online for a long time, I stumbled upon torrents for the Act of Valor in lot of places although I much rather watch Act of Valor online free. The standard on the Act of Valor internet streaming was great and overall I found the movie to end up being great.

49. maryalice says:

I’ve been searching for new ways to see movies online free of charge for quite a while now yet constantly ended up locating websites which are only fakes. I was told that they\’d the full movies for free but after clicking through some advertisements and stuff I were left with nothing. The particular keyword phrases I oftentimes tried were for example watch movie online free trial and watch movie online free trial or watch movie online free trial however I always were left with fake websites, I hate it when I come to feel totaly ripped off. This website however is the real thing, I was able to watch Act of Valor online without having problems at all. I\’m very pleased with this and will be coming back again for sure.

50. tabatha says:

excellent movie. I give Act of Valor a 8/10

51. heike says:

I’ve been searching for Act of Valor streaming free online for a long period, I stumbled upon torrents for the Act of Valor in several websites although I prefer to view Act of Valor for free online. The quality on the Act of Valor stream was very good and all around I found the film to end up superb.

52. collin says:

Awesome picture…sort of dark..and also satirical.. yet a really good film (inspite of the other responses)

53. edris says:

amazing what a superb movie. I was going to look at Act of Valor in the cinema but rather I viewed it right here for cost-free

54. shenita says:

Act of Valor was crappy.

55. tori says:

The huge stunts and actions sequences purely dull the mind

56. maia says:

I had a totally fine time streaming Act of Valor online and the tricks of that three movie stars

57. piper says:

wow what a excellent movie. I was heading to view Act of Valor in the cinema but instead I saw it here for 100 % free

58. simon says:

If you’re searching for some sort of poetry some exalted dramatic arc which lifts this story out of the ordinary you’ll not find it here. Act of Valor online is…gripping from start to finish.

59. dagny says:

I actually certain ly hated Act of Valor.

60. shara says:

The huge tricks in addition to action sequences just simply wear out the brain

61. temeka says:

I simply do not have the attention span to watch Act of Valor online

62. sage says:

Normally I genuinely appreciate this particular sort of movies but Act of Valor ended up being way too predictable, slow-moving, uninteresting, and then the script was absurd and boring. We kept viewing, watching for it to become more enticing though it never did. If you decide to watch it simply accept the fact that this is time spent you will never get back just like I did. I just wish I didn’t spend that time to watch Act of Valor streaming.

63. edmond says:

I have been searching for Act of Valor streaming online for some time, I came across torrents for the Act of Valor in lots of areas however I prefer to watch Act of Valor streaming free online. The product quality on the Act of Valor streaming was very good and all around I found the movie to be great.

64. margaret says:

I actually enjoyed Act of Valor streaming it was totally very good.

65. vivien says:

good movie. I rate Act of Valor a 9/10

66. tula says:

Act of Valor streaming is fast moving and non-reusable. For action that’s plenty.} For people wanting more, look somewhere else.

67. glenna says:

Act of Valor online is fast paced and disposable. For action fans, {that will be plenty.} For people wanting more, start looking in other places.

68. gail says:

To be able to watch Act of Valor online is definitely as awkward as predicted, thus in the event that you have even a tiniest inclination toward hypochondria, you should stay a long way away.

69. shawna says:

Act of Valor online is fast moving and non-reusable. For action that are plenty.} For all those seeking more, look anywhere else.

70. napoleon says:

I actually enjoyed Act of Valor streaming it turned out totally very good.

71. taneka says:

Act of Valor was outstanding.

72. elli says:

I have been on the lookout for tips on how to download movies free of charge for a while now yet always ended up locating web sites which were only knockoffs. They said they the free movies online but after clicking via several ads and stuff I were left with nothing at all. The search phrases I often tried were for instance watch movies for free without downloading and watch movies for free without downloading or watch movies for free without downloading nonetheless I usually were left with phony web sites, I dislike it whenever I feel scammed. This website on the other hand is the real thing, I managed to watch Act of Valor online without any issues whatsoever. I am really happy about this and will be returning back again for sure.

73. yael says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i spent the hours to watch Act of Valor online however it didn’t really get started and also didn’t have a killer edge to it

74. myriam says:

The huge tricks along with actions sequences simply wear out the brain

75. allan says:

The huge stunts in addition to actions sequences simply just dull the brain

76. eugenie says:

As i had been hunting for free streaming movies watch Act of Valor online and after browsing through a few terrible sites I discovered this one. I surely could watch Act of Valor online without any problems at all and I am very satisfied. Thank you and take care!

77. katelin says:

I love Act of Valor

78. thersa says:

We had a totally fine time watching Act of Valor online and the tricks of the 3 movie stars

79. johanna says:

Not necessarily a bad movie, I however am in agreement with the majority of the other reviews that it is slow in places as well as foreseeable. I will quote Act of Valor online 7/10

80. jaquelyn says:

We had a totally fine time streaming Act of Valor online and the tricks of its three stars

81. epifania says:

WOW…. you posters really need to get out a lot more

82. elwood says:

Whoa…. you posters should get out a lot more

83. catherine says:

Act of Valor is the best movie made to date about an epidemic.

84. alycia says:

Brilliant movie…somewhat dark..and very satirical.. yet a very good film (no matter the other comments)

85. admin says:

I have been looking for #movie# streaming online for a long time, I noticed torrents for the #movie# in a good many areas nonetheless I prefer to see #movie# streaming free online. The product quality on the #movie# stream was high-quality and over-all I found the movie to end up being excellent.

86. janiece says:

Act of Valor is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

87. lina says:

wow just what a good movie. I was going to watch Act of Valor in the movie theatre but rather I enjoyed it right here for cost-free

88. clarisa says:

I simply do not have the attention span in order to watch Act of Valor online

89. gordon says:

I just finished seeing Act of Valor online – Great movie. Quite enjoyable. There are a few amusing parts, however i feel that it was a little dark. I would personally claim that it truly is worth viewing though.

90. sharolyn says:

In order to watch Act of Valor online is definitely as uncomfortable as anticipated, thus in the event you have got even a tiniest inclination toward hypochondria, you ought to keep miles away.

91. mariano says:

Dissapointing. My spouse and I put in the hours to watch Act of Valor streaming yet it did not really get going and also was lacking a killer edge to it

92. laci says:

I have been trying to find Act of Valor download for free online for some time, I came across torrents for the Act of Valor in lot of areas however I much rather watch Act of Valor online free. The quality on the Act of Valor internet streaming was good and over-all I found the movie to be superb.

93. chanell says:

Act of Valor was poor.

94. charmaine says:

Act of Valor streaming is fast moving and disposable. For action that’s a lot.} For all those seeking more, look somewhere else.

95. terresa says:

I love Act of Valor streaming online

96. george says:

excellent movie. I rate Act of Valor a 4/5

97. cecil says:

I’ve been interested in Act of Valor streaming online for a long time, I found torrent downloads for Act of Valor in a good many areas but I much rather see Act of Valor streaming free online. The quality on the Act of Valor internet streaming was good and over-all I found the movie to be great.

98. dionne says:

As i had been trying to find free streaming movies no downloads Act of Valor online and after going through a few terrible sites I stumbled upon this one. I was able to watch Act of Valor online without problems whatsoever and I’m very content. Thanks again and take care!

99. arminda says:

I loved Act of Valor streaming it actually was totally good.

100. kai says:

We had a totally fine time watching Act of Valor online as well as the tricks of the 3 stars

101. ola says:

fantastic movie. I rate Act of Valor a 8/10

102. bradford says:

Act of Valor streaming is fast moving and disposable. For action that’s plenty.} For people wanting more, start looking elsewhere.

103. pauletta says:

The big tricks and actions sequences just simply wear out the brain

104. cristina says:

Act of Valor streaming is fast moving and non-reusable. For action fans, {that will be a lot.} For all those wanting more, start looking elsewhere.

105. nana says:

Act of Valor is an excellent movie. i really enjoyed it. slightly foreseeable. It is definitely worth it if you want to watch Act of Valor online

106. hipolito says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i spent the hours to watch Act of Valor online however it really didn’t get going and also didn’t have the killer edge to it

107. chandra says:

I actually liked Act of Valor streaming it turned out simply good.

108. jerold says:

Act of Valor online takes on to a really strong start, but gradually gets caught up in questionable planning and fragile characterization.

109. hyo says:

Act of Valor is the greatest movie made to date about an epidemic.

110. karolyn says:

Act of Valor is the perfect movie. i loved it. slightly foreseeable. It is well worth it to watch Act of Valor online

111. waylon says:

I appreciated Act of Valor streaming it absolutely was totally good.

112. marybelle says:

good movie. I rate Act of Valor a 9/10

113. melita says:

Not a bad movie, but concur with the vast majority of other comments that it is slow in places and predictable. We quote Act of Valor online 7/10

114. galen says:

If you’re searching for some form of poetry some exalted dramatic arc which pulls this narrative out of the run-of-the-mill you’ll not locate it here. Act of Valor online is…grasping from start to finish.

115. thao says:

In order to watch Act of Valor online is as awkward as envisioned, so if you actually have got possibly the slightest tendency towards hypochondria, you should keep far away.

116. hyon says:

Act of Valor is a wonderful movie. i loved it. a tad predictable. It is well worth the while if you want to watch Act of Valor online

117. malisa says:

I’ve been searching for new ways to see movies online without cost for a while now but always ended up finding sites that were simply just knockoffs. I was told that they had the free movies but just after clicking thru several promotions and stuff I ended up with absolutely nothing. The particular search engine terms I used were for instance watch movie online free trial and watch movie online free trial or watch movie online free trial however I usually ended up with fake sites, I detest it when I feel totaly ripped off. This website on the other hand is the genuine article, I managed to watch Act of Valor online without having issues whatsoever. I\’m really pleased with this and I will be returning back for sure.

118. laurie says:

To watch Act of Valor online is definitely as uncomfortable as anticipated, so if you have got possibly the slightest tendency towards hypochondria, you’ll want to stay miles away.

119. kera says:

Dissapointing. I invested the hours to watch Act of Valor streaming however it did not really get started and lacked the killer edge to it

120. danika says:

I simply do not have the attention span to actually watch Act of Valor streaming

121. zackary says:

Act of Valor was very poor.

122. pedro says:

excellent movie. I give Act of Valor a 4/5

123. bernita says:

I have been interested in Act of Valor streaming online for some time, I found Act of Valor torrent in several places although I prefer to see Act of Valor streaming free online. The product quality on the Act of Valor internet streaming was excellent and in general I found the movie to end up great.

124. brigid says:

I like Act of Valor streaming online

125. sterling says:

wow what a great movie. I was going to look at Act of Valor in the movie theatre but rather I enjoyed it here for totally free

126. mireya says:

Whoa…. you people have to get out alot more

127. tomeka says:

Act of Valor online is fast paced and disposable. For action that’s lots.} For all those seeking a great deal more, look somewhere else.

128. rosio says:

Act of Valor online takes off to a very good start, but gradually gets over-involved in risky plotting in addition to poor characterization.

129. juliann says:

WOW…. you people should get out more

130. amiee says:

I’ve been trying to find Act of Valor streaming free online for a long period, I discovered Act of Valor torrent in several websites nonetheless I much rather watch Act of Valor for free online. The quality on the Act of Valor streaming was very good and all around I found the film to be good.

131. ardelle says:

Seriously…. you posters have to get out more

132. temple says:

I’ve been seeking Act of Valor download for free online for some time, I noticed Act of Valor torrent in numerous areas however , I much rather watch Act of Valor for free online. The quality on the Act of Valor internet streaming was good and all round I found the movie to be superb.

133. natalia says:

Act of Valor is a nice movie. i liked it. a tad foreseeable. It is definitely worth it to watch Act of Valor online

134. glendora says:

The huge stunts and action sequences just simply dull the mind

135. billy says:

Act of Valor streaming is fast moving and disposable. Those that are action movie they’ll be lots.} For people wanting more, take a look anywhere else.

136. moshe says:

The huge tricks in addition to action sequences just simply dull the brain

137. julietta says:

I’ve been searching for Act of Valor download for free online for some time, I found torrents for the Act of Valor in lots of areas but I prefer to see Act of Valor streaming free online. The high quality on the Act of Valor streaming was nice and overall I found the film to end up being good.

138. cyndi says:

I enjoyed Act of Valor

139. letitia says:

Act of Valor was excellent.

140. leonarda says:

excellent movie. I give Act of Valor a 8/10

141. doyle says:

If you’re looking for some sort of verses exalted impressive arc which lifts this narrative out of the regular you’ll not discover it here. Act of Valor online is…gripping from beginning to end.

142. shaunte says:

Act of Valor is the best movie manufactured to date about an epidemic.

143. armand says:

I’ve been on the lookout for solutions to see movies online free of charge for some time now and yet always finished up finding websites that were simply fakes. I was told that they the free movies yet after clicking via some promotions and things I ended up with nothing. The keyword phrases I often tried were for instance full free watch movie 2009 and full free watch movie 2009 or full free watch movie 2009 however I usually ended up with phony websites, I dislike it when I come to feel totaly ripped off. This site on the other hand is the real thing, I managed to watch Act of Valor online without having issues in any way. I\’m very happy about this and I will be returning back again for sure.

144. samuel says:

I simply do not have the attention span to be able to watch Act of Valor online

145. shera says:

Dissapointing. My partner and i put in the time to watch Act of Valor streaming however it did not really get going and also lacked a killer edge to it

146. willene says:

Act of Valor: I guess the truth is that all streaming movies around alluring criminals fascinate the audience’s aspire to see exactly what it\’s actually like to live an unconventional lifestyle, despite the fact that that wish is maintained barely for the length of the free movies streaming. Yet no such free movie streaming which I have ever previously viewed has ached more with yearning on the part of the alluring crooks to get a distinctive living as opposed to one they have got as opposed to Act of Valor does indeed. And that invests this pleasantly brilliant, convention-busting motion picture Act of Valor with more heart and soul than you’d expect, for the reason that it’s not only a dilemma about plot — as most streaming movie downloads about con artists usually tend to be — and not a dilemma about streaming movie downloads — as a small number of streaming movie downloads possibly even care to attempt: it\’s actually a challenge with regards to personality and prospective and perspective and personsI considered that Act of Valor streaming to come to be extraordinary.

147. lizzie says:

As i had been hunting for free streaming movies without downloading Act of Valor online and after going through a number of very poor internet sites I came across this one. I was able to watch Act of Valor online without any problems in any way and I’m quite pleased. Many thanks and take care!

148. angeles says:

Just finished seeing Act of Valor stream – Excellent movie. Quite enjoyable. There were a few funny parts, however i think it was a tad dark. I would personally claim that it’s well worth viewing nonetheless.

149. taunya says:

I enjoy Act of Valor stream

150. norman says:

Act of Valor online takes off to a very powerful start up, but eventually gets caught up in doubtful plotting and also fragile characterization.

151. kiesha says:

We had a totally fine time streaming Act of Valor online as well as the tricks of the three celebs

152. jonna says:

Act of Valor online gets on to an extremely good start up, yet ultimately gets bogged down in risky planning and poor characterization.

153. corliss says:

I’ve been trying to find Act of Valor video for a long period, I discovered torrent downloads for Act of Valor in lot of areas however , I much rather view Act of Valor for free online. The product quality on the Act of Valor streaming was high-quality and over-all I found the movie to end up great.

154. joaquina says:

Seriously…. you posters have to get out alot more

155. roxana says:

Just finished seeing Act of Valor stream – Good movie. Quite enjoyable. There are some amusing parts, however i think it was kind of dark. I would claim that it’s well worth viewing though.

156. harlan says:

The huge tricks in addition to actions sequences purely dull the brain

157. diana says:

Act of Valor online takes on to an exceedingly strong start, yet gradually gets bogged down in questionable plotting and weak characterization.

158. rupert says:

fantastic movie. I rate Act of Valor a 4/5

159. evelia says:

Act of Valor: I reckon that it is true that most streaming motion pictures around enticing bad guys please the audience’s need to see what it is like to live an non-traditional existence, despite the fact that that desire endures only for the length of the free streaming film. However no such free film streaming of which I have ever previously seen has ached more with desire on the part of the enticing bad guys for a distinct everyday life as opposed to one they have got as opposed to Act of Valor does indeed. And that also invests this deliciously brilliant, convention-busting motion picture Act of Valor with an increase of soul than you’d assume, simply because it is not only a dilemma regarding plot — as most streaming films on the subject of con performers usually seem to be — and not simply a dilemma about streaming movies — when very few streaming movies possibly even dare to attempt: it is a challenge concerning personality and probable and perspective and men and womenI considered this Act of Valor download to end up being fantastic.